𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 62

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

Inside Hesperi's mansion

The family of 4 are seen walking behind Marquis Hesperi as Annelise, Amadeus, and Leonia were looking around curiously.

The whole place was spotless and modest.

~This looks the humblest song the Noble mansions. Though it's as big as my house...~

Soon, they all stopped infront of Marquis Hesperi's office door. Another young male is seen turning towards the family of 4 and stepping infront of them which caught Annelise and Leonia's attention.

"Here, let me take care of your son, Your Grace." The male told Annelise as he slightly bowed with a closed eye smile, This made Leonia look at him with curiosity as sparkles surround her.

" The male told Annelise as he slightly bowed with a closed eye smile, This made Leonia look at him with curiosity as sparkles surround her

"Ah!..right, thank you." Annelise responded as she handed Amadeus to the male as he nodded his head.

Amadeus turned his head and looked up at the male as he blinked.

The male then turned to Leonia.

"Will you come with me?" The male questioned, Leonia who blinked at him.

"I don't think you'll find it interesting, Milady. Perhaps it will be more fun if you and your brother stay with my secretary." Marquis Hesperi explained.

Leonia tilted her head before turning to her father and mother.

"Father. Mom. Will it take a long time?" Leonia asked both her parents.

"Maybe?" Duke Phileo replied.

A few seconds later she turned to the secretary.

"Then please remember to pick me and Amadeus up after, alright?" Leonia stated as she took the secretary's free hand.