𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 20~

☆☆☆

"Teacher." Leonia calls out as she twirls her jello.

Ardea and Annelise were both eating their jello happily.

"What's Countess Tedross like?" Leonia asked Ardea as she ate her jello.

Annelise chewed her jello and looked at Ardea. She as well was interested in what Countess Tedross was like.

 She as well was interested in what Countess Tedross was like

(Annelise dress)

Ardea ate his jello before speaking.

"The Countess..." Ardea mummbled.

Annelise and Leonia stared at Ardea while chewing their jello.

'That mister found two tutors for me and mom, but.....' Leonia thoughts trailed off.

☆☆☆

~1. Proficiency tests~

"I've heard you know how to read, my lady. Please try reading this book by yourself. Come find me if you can't understand anything." Ardea said to Leonia.

Leonia had a stupefy as she held a book and she turned to her mother who had a giant history book and her mother as well had a stupefy face.

~2. Criticism~

"There's a lot left for you both to learn. I think teaching you both will be worthwhile." Countess Tedross said "smiling brightly".

☆☆☆

'That Duke is something, leaving his daughter and especially his wife with people like this.' Leonia thought laughing out of absurdity and having her veins popping out.