𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 66

☆☆☆

Many sunflowers are seen as beautiful homes and buildings are seen behind the sunflower field, making it look like a lively and warm place.

"How fascinating! We really moved to another place immediately!?" Leonia exclaimed as she turned to look at her parents and baby brother as flowers surround her.

"This isn't both your's or your mother's first time experiencing this. For your brother it is. Sit tight." Duke Phileo told Leonia which Leonia complied.

"You mean, when we were heading to the North?" Annelise questioned which Duke Phileo nodded his head.

"I couldn't think about anything since I was so busy throwing up. Also, if I remember correctly mom was also worried about me too much to the point I think she wasn't looking at the area. It's like drinking Iseul, mom..." Leonia stated.

~Iseul is a Korean soju brand~

Annelise eyes widen as Leonia eyes widen too. Both mother and daughter made eye contact.

"Iseul?" Duke Phileo questioned.

"....I mean my head sup as if I'm a fairy that drank dew." Leonia told as she started sweating.

" Leonia told as she started sweating

"....Where's your conscience. A fairy is someone mythically beautiful and enchanting. Like your mother." Duke Phileo stated as his face scrunched up.

"I KNOW THAT MOM IS DESCRIBED AS A FAIRY! EITHER WAY, WHAT'S WRONG! YOU SAID YOU LIKE ME! WOULD YOU ALSO BE DISGUSTED IF AMADEUS DID THE SAME THING?!" Leonia shouted.

Duke Phileo turned his head and stared at his son who was on his wife's lap. Amadeus turned to look at him too and blinked.

"Your brother is different, he isn't like you." Duke Phileo bluntly stated as Annelise let out a nervous laugh.

Leonia grew furious as fire surrounded her.

"Do you think, she's full of herself like this because I pamper her too much?" Duke Phileo questioned as he placed a hand on his wife's cheek.