𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

☆☆☆

In Leonia's room

"He must have liked the cookies, right?" Leonia questioned Connie as her mother tucked her in.

"Yes, of course! Both you and your mother are the one's that made them after all!" Connie answered.

"You both been very busy today. You both were so cool earlier." Connie said.

"Really?" Leonia asked.

"Are you uncomfortable anywhere." Annelise asked Leonia.

Leonia shook her head and smiled.

"Of course. Now let's get you to sleep. If you need anything, please feel free to ring the bell." Connie said handing a bell to Leonia.

"Same with you my Lady though i doubt you would be needing anything after all the Duke will be there with you." Connie said as she handed another bell to Annelise.

Annelise and Leonia looked at the bell curiously. Leonia shook the bell a bit.

"It's a magic bell. Every servant is able to hear it." Connie said.

"Do you see this bracelet? I can hear the bell through this thing here." Connie said as she lifted her sleeve up to show a golden bracelet.

"That's cool..." Leonia and Annelise said.

"Right? I think it's cool too. It's quite expensive though." Connie said as she took Leonia's bell and put it on the nightstand.

"Sleep well Leonia...." Annelise said as she kissed Leonia's forehead as Leonia smiled.

Annelise and Connie soon left Leonia's room.

Leonia stared at the bell on the nightstand.

 'I've seen children making music with similar bells before

'I've seen children making music with similar bells before.'

Bells were ringing by children's who were making music.

People were staring at the children especially a women with black hair.

'In my previous life' Leonia thought as she closed her eyes and let darkness consume her.

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became A Mother~