𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

(Btw Duke Phileo and the knights Know Annelise's name)

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became A Mother~

~Chapter 3~

☆☆☆

Night time

Leonia and Annelise is seen seating down on the other side of where the Duke is sitting inside the carriage

Soon grumbling is heard from Leonia's stomach and Annelise stomach.

Leonia frowned as she went to sit on her mother's lap as she tried to cover herself with the blanket.

Annelise had no blanket on since she wanted Leonia to stay warm instead of herself.

Duke Phileo looked at Leonia's arm which had dirt and bruises. Then he glanced at Annelise's hand which had bruises.

Soon a knock was heard.

Duke Phileo glanced towards the window.

"What is it, Dame Levipath." Duke Phileo said as his arms were crossed and he was looking at the person outside the carriage.

"I'm sorry we had to stop so suddenly, Your Grace." Dame Levipath said as she bowed.

"It's late and the lady's doesn't seem well. We wondering if you would like to spend the night at the nearby inn." Dame Levipath continued.

Annelise and Leonia stared at the two people.

"Ah, I'm fine...!" Annelise and Leonia exclaimed.

"Let's do that." Duke Phileo said ignoring the mother and daughter pair.

"I'M TALKING HERE, DUKE/MISTER!!" Annelise and Leonia yelled.

"You're shaking because you have not eaten, But you two still seem to have a loud voice." Duke Phileo stated as he looked at Leonia and Annelise.

Leonia and Annelise pouted as their eyebrows were furrowed.