𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 36

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 36~

☆☆☆

"I wish to work for Duke Boleoti as his secretary." Rupert said as he reached for his teacup.

"...You brat. How dare you talk about such things as soon as you return from the Academy?" Marquis Pardus said as he put down his teacup.

"Well, Isn't it efficient to discuss such matters as soon as possible?" Rupert questioned with a closed eye smile as he held his teacup and plate.

"In fact, I plan to go and start working with Duke Boleoti right after this. I'm only here to tell you about my plans and pick up some stuff." Rupert stated sipping his tea.

"But..." Marquis Pardus started as he sweat dropped.

"....Rupert, You know why we Pardus came to the Northy don't you?" Marquis Pardus questioned his son.

"If Pardus wasn't..." Marquis Pardus said but was soon cut off.

"Father, You know me best." Rupert cut his father off as a smirk formed his lips.

"For the sake of being the youngest of the Pardus family, I can't be satisfied with mediocre things. I only ever want the best."

Marquis Pardus was silent as he stared at his son before he spoke up

"...I knew you've always been ambitious ever since you were a little child, But I'm truly amazed..." Marquis Pardus said as he leaned his back against his chair as he let out a sigh.

"Thank you for your kind words." Rupert said with a smile.

"Then, You already have a plan." Marquis Pardus asked as Rupert blankly stared at him.