𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕!!

🎵All those days~🎵

Annelise is seen sitting near the window and her head on her knees.

🎵Watching from the windows~🎵

Annelise was looking out the window as she frowned.

🎵All those years~🎵

'If I became the male lead's wife what happens to the female lead....' Annelise thought.

🎵Outside looking in~🎵

Annelise sigh as she looked at the stars. The stars reflected in her eyes.

🎵All that time~🎵

'I know for a fact that me and Leonia never appeared in the novel...' Annelise thought.

🎵Never even knowing~🎵

'Is the story plot changing because of me and Leonia...?' Annelise thought.

🎵Just how blind I've been~🎵

Annelise then thought of Leonia and her big smiling face. A smile formed on her lips.

🎵Now I'm here~🎵

Annelise then thought if Leonia didn't approach the male lead then maybe they would still be at the orphanage living a bad life....

🎵Blinking in the starlight.~🎵

Annelise notice a star shinning brighter then the others. Annelise looked at the star.

🎵Now I'm here~🎵

Annelise smiled softly looking at the star. She remembers how her and her brother would always go outside and lay on the grass gazing at the stars. Though now her brother is no longer here....

🎵Suddenly I see~🎵

Annelise soon felt a presence enter the room as she lifted her head up from her knees as she turned her head to look at the direction of the door and she saw....

🎵Standing here~🎵

Duke phileo standing near the doorway of the bedroom.

🎵It's oh, so clear~🎵

Annelise eyes widen as she stared at Duke Phileo who is smiling at her as his arms were crossed.

🎵I'm where I'm meant to be~🎵

"Duke...." Annelise mumbled as Duke Phileo walked towards her.

🎵And at last. I see the light~🎵

Duke phileo sat infront of Annelise though in a chair. Duke phileo looked at Annelise straight in the eye.

🎵And it's like the fog has lifted~🎵

Their eyes were reflecting each other's as Duke Phileo began to speak.

"Is something wrong since I know for a fact something is on your mind that's bothering you."

🎵And at last. I see the light~🎵

Annelise frowned as she looked at Duke Phileo.

"Why..." Annelise mumbled.

🎵And it's like the sky is new~🎵

"Why did you make me your wife...other then me being Leonia's mom...I want to hear the other reason why you made me your wife....I mean I am a commoner dancer most nobles won't accept me...Also look at me I am not wearing noble clothing..." Annelise said as she looked down at herself then out the window.