𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 26

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 26~

☆☆☆

Morning time and inside the Duke's Mansion

Connie and Hannah are seen talking to each other on Connie's bed

Connie soon notice 3 people behind the door of her room.

"Goodness! My Lady's!" Connie shouted surprised to see both Annelise and Leonia.

Annelise and Leonia both flinched that they got caught.

"My Lady's, what brings you two here...?" Connie asked.

"No,No! Stay in bed!! Don't get up!!!" Annelise yelled as she went inside the room immediately as did Leonia.

"You don't have to get up!" Leonia said.

"We only came over to see if you're alright." Leonia said.

Leonia hesitated and Annelise noticed as she pat Leonia's head. Leonia looked up and Annelise gave Leonia a warm smile.

Annelise took out a pouch of cookies as did Leonia.

"...We're sorry." Annelise and Leonia said as they held out the pouch of cookies.

"Does it hurt a lot? Are you okay....?" Annelise and Leonia questioned.

"I'm alright." Connie answered as she leaned forward.

"My lady's are so worried..." Hannah said as she as well leaned in.

They both had worried faces.

"Are you not hurt anywhere, Misses?" Connie asked

"Yes! We are fine." Annelise answered nodding her head as she sat down on a stool while having Leonia on her lap.