Dreams 🔥

Darcy

"LOOK AT ME."

My eyes trailed down the valley between my breasts until they met his hazel irises. He held my gaze as he licked up my inner thigh then continued to do the same to the other leg.
"Please..." I begged.

"What an impatient slut," He scorned.

My hands traveled across my body, gently twisting my own nipples on the way down until they met his unruly blonde hair. He responded by nibbling my swollen clit through my lace panties. I moaned as my back arched off the bed.

"Eyes on me," He demanded, and I immediately snapped my head back up to watch him. He pulled my thong to the side and I gasped as the cold air met my throbbing pussy. "What a mess you've made. You are so fucking wet." He pushed a finger inside of me and I almost climaxed right then until he removed his finger and replaced it with two.

"Oh, fuck! Please, please, please..." I continued begging as I tried to slam my thighs shut. I couldn't take the teasing any longer. I wanted to come so badly. He removed his finger and smacked the side of my ass.

"Open your fucking legs."

I did as I was told, and he praised me by trailing his tongue through my soaked folds. My eyes rolled back into my head and I moaned louder than I ever thought possible.

"Don't even think about it.  Do not come until I tell you to." He brought his mouth back to my clit and sucked harshly.

"I'm so close," I pant.

He took his mouth off my clit and slapped my pussy. The pain and pleasure took me by surprise. I yelped as I threw my head back and grasped the bed sheets in both fists. He went back to my sex, gently biting my clit and thrusting his tongue into my entrance. I could feel the pressure of an orgasm building and stars started to flash behind my eyelids.

He picked his head up to look at me briefly, my juices dripping off of his short beard.

"Come." He ordered.

*****

I WOKE WITH A JOLT. My hair was plastered to my head from perspiration. My satin pajama set was soaked and clung to me like a second skin. I glanced at the clock on my bedside table that read four-forty a.m.

I had been having these dreams for a few months now. I preferred to call them "nocturnal emissions" rather than "wet dreams" since I'm a grown ass woman and no longer a teenager. The same man is in every dream. Blonde hair, hazel eyes, toned body, but I've never met this stranger before. I could describe everything about him right down to his tattoos. The dreams are so vivid I have to look around my room to make sure I'm alone when I wake up.

I threw back the bedsheet and placed my bare feet onto the cold hardwood floor. I started the trek through my apartment to the bathroom. As I passed by my kitchen, I made a quick stop to turn on my coffee maker, there was no way I'd be able to go back to sleep.

I made it to the bathroom, flicked on the light and looked at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were flushed from my dream orgasm. My hair was wild and sweat still glistened on my chest. I peeled off my pajamas and went to start a shower. I paused for a moment and debated between warm or cold water. I settled for cold. Definitely cold.

Once I was good and clean, I stepped out and put on a little mascara, blush, and a pink lip gloss. I styled my long hair in loose curls and walked to my closet to pick out clothes for work. I picked a beige pencil skirt that fitted around my hips and ass and stopped just above my knee. I paired it with a white flowy blouse tucked into my skirt, nude heels and a couple gold bracelets.