Forever 🔥

Darcy

COLTON'S WORDS MADE MY body tremble in anticipation. He smashed his lips on mine and yanked the top of my dress down, exposing my breasts. His mouth moved to my neck and left gentle kisses down to my collar bone. He sucked and bit across my chest, pulling back to admire his red and purple marks.

"On your knees and face away from me."

I immediately turned around and dropped to the floor. I heard Colt rummaging through one of my dresser drawers. His fingers fumbled with some kind of plastic, and I turned around to see him holding my sleeve of birth control pills. He disappeared into the bathroom, and I listened to the sound of the toilet flushing.

"What are you doing with those?" I called out. Colton walked out of the bathroom and approached me from behind. He brushed my hair away from my neck and leaned over by my ear.

"I want you pregnant," He growled.

He gripped the back of my neck and stood me up. His hands were on my dress, ripping the fabric away from my body. Colton unbuttoned his shirt and slowly slid it down his arms to the floor. I reached my hand out to grab his belt, but he caught my wrist.

"Don't touch me until I give you permission."

He released my arm, and I brought it back down to my side. His hands went to his belt and sluggishly unbuckled it. Colton grabbed the back of my head, his hand roughly tangled in my hair. He bent me over the bed and ripped my thong off.

I heard the sound of his belt being pulled through the loops on his pants. He brought the leather down onto my ass cheek with a sharp smack. I bucked my hips away and tried to stand up. Colt moved to the side of me, one leg remained on the floor, and he brought his knee up to push into my lower back keeping me pinned to the bed.

"Don't move," He commanded.

He brought the belt back down to my other cheek and I cried out. I tried to arch my back and my fists gripped the sheets when I tried to pull away. He spanked me again before I even had time to recover.

"Do as I say, or I'll have to punish you."

I nodded furiously. Colt chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Good girl."

He removed his knee from my back and stood behind me again. He spread my legs further apart and brought his belt down on the wetness between my legs. I moaned through the tears, it hurt so good.

"Do you like being spanked?"

"Yes," I choked out between sobs. His belt met my ass again before I could correct my mistake. "Yes, sir!" I screamed, my wetness dripping down my thighs. He rewarded me by lazily dragging a finger through my folds.

"Fucking soaked," he said as he plunged a finger into my pussy. I pushed my ass back against his hand, I wanted more. Colt continued to finger fuck me and with his other hand he reached into the nightstand.

He pulled his finger out of me, and I whimpered at how empty my cunt felt. He pushed some kind of toy inside my entrance and my pussy swallowed it hungrily. The pleasure only lasted for a moment when he yanked the toy out of me. He brought the tip of it to my ass and gently rubbed circles. He gave it a push and the toy entered my tight hole. The sensation was unfamiliar but felt incredible.

"Your tight ass looks so perfect with that plug buried in it," He praised. His hand found my clit and gave it a flick. The torture was too much.

"Please Colt, please. I need you inside of me."

"Not yet baby."

His fingers snatched the hair on the nape of my neck and dragged me to my knees onto the floor. Colt walked over to a chair and took a seat on a chair in the corner of the bedroom. He unbuttoned his pants and freed his erection. He used his thumb to swirl a bead of precum around the head of his massive cock.