Mine 🔥

Colt

MY BROWS FURROWED IN confusion as Quinn walked through the doorway. A million thoughts ran through my mind, none of them good.

"Hiya, Darcy." She said with a smile. The tone of her voice made my blood run cold. She aimed her gun at Darcy and all I could see was red.

I lunged for her pistol. She squeezed the trigger at the same my hand wrapped around her arm, trying to deflect the shot made at Darcy. I squeezed her wrist and twisted her arm until Quinn cried out in pain and her fingers released the weapon. I kicked it away to the corner of the room and bent her twisted arm behind her back until I heard bones snap.

Quinn fell to her knees, and I kicked her jaw, sending her flying backwards. She landed in a heap on the floor while groaning in pain. I felt a set of arms wrap around my neck trying to put me in a headlock. I threw my elbow back and smashed it right into Conor Murphy's nose. I turned around and saw him stumble backwards and wipe the blood from his face with the back of his hand.

He came charging at me again and I rammed my knee into his stomach. As he bent over and clutched his torso, I retrieved my gun from my hip and held it to his forehead.

"Rot in hell," I hissed as I pulled the trigger.

His lifeless body fell to the floor, and I immediately ran to Darcy. She was standing but seemed to be in shock as her eyes scanned over every inch of her body, checking for injuries.

"I think it just grazed me." She said and held out her arm showing me a small bloody wound on her forearm.

I breathed a sigh of relief and turned my attention to Luca. He was sitting upright and held a white towel to his wound.

"Luca owes me new towels. I'll never be able to get these stains out," Tony whined and I rolled my eyes.

Quinn groaned in the corner as she regained consciousness from my blow. Marco walked over to her and used zip ties to secure her wrists together behind her back. Darcy watched Quinn with a look of pity as Marco pulled her up by the elbow.

"I'll take her to one of our holding cells. We can detain her there and get some answers once she's fully awake."

Tony helped Luca to his feet.

"I'll come with you, I'll have my doctor meet us there so he can treat me," Luca said as he wrapped an arm around Tony's shoulders for support.

Marco, Quinn, Tony, and a wobbling Luca left the house.

Darcy sprinted towards me, and I caught her in my arms, wrapping her tightly against my chest.

"I thought for sure you were going to be dead when I turned around," I said.

"I'm not that easy to kill," She joked while looking up at me.

A look of sadness washed over her face.
"Quinn," She said softly with a hint of sorrow. A tear rolled down her cheek and I caught it with my thumb.

"We'll get answers soon enough, baby," I said as I placed a kiss on the top of her head. "But for now, let's go home."

*****

Darcy

We made the drive back to the house in Redmond. We walked through the door and Colton's lips were immediately on mine.

We stumbled through the house, shedding our clothing as we moved towards the bedroom. I felt the back of my knees brush against the bed and Colt guided me to sit on the edge of it. I was only in my bra and panties; the rest of my clothing lay scattered through the house.

Colton placed delicate kisses down my neck and to my chest, setting my skin on fire as he went. He wrapped his hands around my back and unhooked my bra. I let it slide down my arms and to the floor.

Colt grabbed one of my breasts in his hand, gently squeezing and rolling my nipple in between his fingers. My head fell back as I could feel the pleasure from my tits radiate down to my clit. He continued kissing and nibbling up my neck until his lips were back on mine. He brought one hand up to the back of my head, deepening our kiss.

His other hand traveled down and cupped my sex through my panties. I tangled both of my hands in his hair and gently slipped my tongue through his parted lips. His taste was intoxicating. His finger worked my clit through my panties, and I squirmed against his touch, craving more of him. Colt broke our kiss as he dropped to his knees. He slowly kissed and licked my inner thighs and nibbled my clit through my lace thong.

He hooked two fingers in the waistband of my panties and slid them down my legs before dropping them to the ground. He brought his face back to my pussy and dragged his tongue through my slit, agonizingly slow. Picking his head up to look at me, he licked his lips.

His mouth was back to my inner thigh, sucking and biting. Colt hovered over my clit for a moment, and grinned while he watched me writhe.

He positioned my thighs over his shoulders and his lips found my clit. He flicked his tongue over it then sucked gently. My thighs clenched around his head, keeping him in position. His hands found my ass and gripped it firmly. The sounds of my moans and the wetness of my cunt echoed through the room.

I looked down and his eyes met mine. I watched as his tongue ran circles around my swollen bud which made me throb even more. I took one of my breasts into my hands and pulled on my nipple. I could feel my walls starting to clench as my climax neared. His lips left my clit to explore my entrance, spreading me open with his tongue and savoring my wetness.

"I'm about to come," I tried to speak but my voice came out as a whisper.

His tongue went back to flicking my clit, faster this time. I grabbed the back of his head and started to grind against his face as I came. Colt cleaned up every drop of my cum then kissed my clit before standing up and towering over me. He leaned down and slipped his tongue into my mouth. His facial hair was soaked with my cum and left traces of wetness on my face.

"You taste so fucking good," He grunted into my ear. I ran my tongue over his lips and across his stubble, savoring the sweet taste of my pussy. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. Colt removed his belt then pulled down his pants and underwear in one movement. His hard cock bounced as he freed it.

The head brushed against my entrance, and I scooted closer to him, begging him to put it inside of me. Colton happily obliged and slowly stretched my walls with his dick. I threw my head back and cried out in pleasure.

His thrusts were slow but hard. My tits bounced as he pushed into me. He placed a hand on my lower abdomen and gently pushed down, positioning my g-spot just right.

I moaned loudly and Colt's thrusts increased in speed. My breasts were wildly rebounding now, he grabbed one and grasped it harshly.

"Fuck, Colt," I breathed.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he stood up while keeping his cock inside of me. He turned around and laid on his back, now putting me on top. I placed a hand on his chest for support as I tested the new position. I brought my hips up and crashed back down into him. I quivered with ecstasy as his length reached a new depth. I slowly started bouncing, my ass jiggling as it smacked against his thighs.

Colt started thrusting into me on my way down, meeting me halfway, pushing his cock deeper and deeper. He took one of my tits in his mouth, his teeth nipped my puffy nipples. He reached his arms around my back and pulled my chest to his. My head rested just under his chin and my breasts were pressed flush with his muscular abdomen. Colton hammered into me.

"Oh God, Colton," I groaned, my voice faltered every time he pushed his cock deeper, so rough it forced the air from my lungs.

He pounded me harder and faster. My eyes rolled back into my head as I came again. My cunt clenched his dick, milking his cum and I could feel it coat my insides. His cock pulsed as he finished pumping his load into me. He grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

"Be mine," He said.

"I am yours, Colt."

"No," He paused for a moment then said, "Marry me."