Seattle 🔥

Darcy

THE SHARP SOUND OF a slap echoed through the room. I jerked my body to try and get away but my wrists and ankles were bound. I was on my back and completely naked. The smooth cement floor cooled my skin. My spine arched and my chest pushed out, my red and abused breasts pointed up towards the ceiling.

"Do as you're told or you will be punished," The voice of a man rasped beside me.

I turned my head and my gaze met those familiar hazel eyes once again. I heard the second slap before I felt it. His palm connected sharply with my left breast. He groaned with satisfaction as he watched it bounce from the recoil of his blow.

He took my hardened nipple into his mouth. Sucking and nibbling at it. I whimpered under my breath as I rubbed my thighs together. My cunt was soaked and I could feel the pool of my wetness collecting under my ass as it dripped to the ground.

In an instant he flipped me over to my stomach and untied my ankles. He pushed my legs apart with his knees and I arched my ass up into the air.

"So eager," he said as he traced his finger through my pussy. He reached over and stuck his finger into my mouth, hooking my cheek. "Do you taste how badly your cunt craves my cock?"

"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks.

"Only because you look so pretty when you beg."

He pushed my face to the cement floor with his calloused hand and lined up the head of his length with the entrance of my heat.

"So fucking tight," He praised. "You will take every inch of this cock." In one thrust he was completely inside of me, ripping me in two.

*****

I opened my eyes as the shrill sound of my alarm clock reminded me it was time to wake up. I rolled over and covered my head with my pillow, successfully blocking out the noise. I eventually lifted my head to check the time. I must've fallen back asleep because the clock read eight a.m.

"FUCK!" I immediately sprung from bed. My flight leaves in an hour and I am so fucking late.

I bolted through my apartment to the bathroom taking a quick look in the mirror. My hair was a mess. It was beyond bed head. I'd call it I-just-had-a-crazy-sex-dream hair. I quickly combed through it with my fingers and put on a ball cap. I pulled on a pair of black leggings and threw a flannel over my wrinkled tank top.

I grabbed a pair of tennis shoes and slipped my right foot into the shoe then I remembered I needed to grab my luggage. I stumbled into my bedroom while putting my left shoe on and grabbed my suitcase. I snatched a banana off the counter and out the door I went.

I checked the time on my phone, it was now twelve past eight. "Okay, not bad," I praised myself as I called a cab.

Once I arrived at the airport and made it through security I took off running towards my departure gate. I picked up my pace and struggled to catch my breath. Finally Mr. Barrett came into view.

"Oh, God. Mr. Barrett, I'm so sorry! I lost track of time," My apology was cut short by my desperate need of oxygen. I took a deep inhale and waited for him to reply.

"Well at least you made it, they just called for us to start boarding and," He paused mid sentence while his eyes studied my outfit. "What are you wearing?"

I looked down at my outfit and tried to smooth out the wrinkles on my shirt so it wasn't obvious I slept in it last night. I brought my eyes up to Mr. Barrett and noticed he was dressed to the nines in his suit.