Revenge 🔥

Darcy

WE GOT HOME FROM the gala. I didn't say a word to Colton for the rest of the drive. I went into the bedroom and took off my dress. I kicked off my shoes on my way into the bathroom. I started a shower and climbed in, letting the warm water wash away my makeup.

I heard the shower door open, and Colt climbed in behind me. He squirted some shampoo into his hand and began lathering it into my hair.

"I'm sorry."

"You acted like a child," I snapped.

"I know."

"Luca is going to be pissed."

"I know," He replied through a sigh.

I took a deep breath as I turned around to face him.
"He could never treat me better than you do." Colton laughed and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"I know," He said with a grin.

I finished washing up and got out of the shower. I towel dried my hair off and put on pajamas. I climbed into bed and waited for Colton to join me. A few minutes later I heard the water shut off. I watched as Colt dried himself off and got dressed before getting in the bed. He laid down on his back and I curled up beside him, laying my head on his chest.

"I think I want to visit my mom."

"When?"

"Could I catch a flight tomorrow?"

"I won't be able to come with you. I'll probably have to deal with Luca. I can send you off with Tony though."

"I might kill him before we even land," I laughed.

"Fine by me," Colton said while laughing as well.

He pulled out his phone and typed away.

"You have a flight booked for tomorrow at noon. I'll have Tony pick you up."

"Thank you," I said and placed a kiss on his chest.

*****

Colt

Tony and Darcy left about an hour ago for the airport. Luca called and asked me to meet him as soon as I could. I drove to one of his clubs where he was working today. I nodded at the bouncer as he opened the door and let me in. I walked through a hallway and opened a door to a staircase that led down to a conference room. I knocked on the door before opening it. Luca stood as I entered.

"Look, I'm sorry about Marco. He-" Luca put his hand up to stop me.

"He's young and arrogant. You brought him down a few notches. No hard feelings. But you need to look at this." I took a seat to the right of Luca and glanced over at some documents he had sitting in front of me.

"You might be pissed at me for this and that's fine. But I did some digging on Darcy."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I shouted.

"You can get mad later but listen to this. Darcy's father died 23 years ago when she was a few months old. His name was Travis Miller. Travis was a highly decorated military veteran turned U.S. Marshal. Because of his training he was known to work with law enforcement on warrants, raids, and even P.I. work." I grabbed the paper from Luca's hands and skimmed over it while still listening carefully.

"In October of 1998, Travis Miller assisted with a raid on one of my clubs in Seattle. When the agents breached the building, my men began shooting,"

My mouth went dry. I was afraid I knew exactly where this was going.