Shower 🔥

Colt

I WOKE UP TO my phone ringing. I glanced at the clock. Six in the morning. Then I looked at the caller ID that read Tony. I sent the call to voicemail. It was too early to deal with Tony. I got out of bed, adjusting my shorts since my erection was straining against the waist band.

I had a dream about Darcy last night. My cock twitched just thinking about her. I walked into the bathroom and ran my hand through my messy hair. I turned on the shower head, sticking my hand under the water and making sure it was cold. I stepped in and let the water run down my chest to my hard dick. The freezing shower didn't help. All I could think about was Darcy. My entire body was on fire just imagining her on her knees.

I wrapped my hand around my shaft and started pumping. I imagined her full lips wrapped around my cock, her tongue twisting over the head as she took my entire length into her throat. I groaned and leaned my head back placing one hand onto the shower tile for support.

I jerked harder and faster thinking about twisting her ponytail around my fist and pulling her head closer, burying my cock deeper into her warm mouth. I groaned again as I pumped a few more times then shuddered as ropes of cum flew from the head of my dick and onto the shower tile.

I cleaned myself off and stepped out of the shower while wrapping a towel around my waist. I rolled my eyes when I noticed my cock was still hard and tented the white towel covering my lower half. I continued to get dressed. White t-shirt with navy dress pants and navy blazer. I put on my brown dress shoes and tied the leather laces. My phone started ringing again. It was Tony.

"Speak," I answered.

"Woah, boss. Someone's a grump today."

I grunted angrily and Tony promptly replied.

"Okay, okay. Sheesh. My bad. I spent the morning with a few of Capono's guys. Apparently a couple of the sleaze bags Barrett was working with found out he's dead and they are not too happy."

"Sleaze bags? Really?" I questioned.

"Well, I mean that's what they are," Tony chuckled as he defended himself. "They know it was us, which I mean now that you think about it, it's kinda obvious since you just signed a merger with him and now he's de-"

"Tony?" I interrupted.

"Yeah boss?"

"Shut the fuck up," I said sternly.

Tony was the type of guy who found humor in everything. It wasn't like we were trying to hide the fact that it was myself and Capano that were conspiring against Barrett, but I just wasn't in the mood to listen to Tony's rambling today.

"Jesus Christ, okay, my bad again," He said sarcastically before continuing. "Anyway, Luca wants to set up a meeting to talk about plans for when Barrett's men want to come sniffing around our turf."

"Alright. I'll call him later. I've got some shit to take care of at the office first."

"Aye, aye, captain."

"And Tony?"

"What's up?"

"Never say that again." I could hear Tony laughing as I hung up the phone.
He was three years older than me, but his maturity suggested he was a thirteen-year-old boy. I shoved my phone into my pocket and grabbed my gun off the nightstand before tucking it into the holster inside my waist band. I walked down the stairs of my condo and stopped in the kitchen to fill my thermos with black coffee. I snatched the keys to my Bentley off the island before heading out the door.