THE DREAM SERIES

BROKEN DREAMS
BOOK 2 OF THE DREAM SERIES

He sprung up from his chair and in one quick stride, he stood directly in front of me

He sprung up from his chair and in one quick stride, he stood directly in front of me. His hand grasped my thigh and hooked my leg around his waist. His erection strained against his pants and he thrust his hips forward, pressing the bulge against my pussy. A smirk spread across his face when he heard me gasp.

His mouth crashed down onto mine. I parted my lips and when his tongue swept down into my mouth, he stopped immediately. He must've tasted the alcohol.

"Where the hell did you get liquor?" He spat while dropping my leg. He took a step back and I could see anger coursing through him.

"You're drunk. I'm not going to fuck you while you're drunk," he growled.

"You're never going to fuck me," I corrected as I slid his t-shirt over my head. "Play with fire, you get burned."

"One day you'll get on your knees and beg me to."

_________________________________

If some of your favorite tropes are enemies-to-lovers, arranged marriage, obsession, he falls first and harder, touch her you die, forced proximity, grumpy/grumpy, you'll love this one!

Updates on Fridays! 🤎

THE DREAM SERIES
BOOK 1 - Dream Of Me
BOOK 2 - Broken Dreams
BOOK 3 - TBA