S1 Ch.2 : Ratatoskr

Talking
Thinking
<Omnitrix Talking>
Abilities, Alien Name, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Tengu, Japan.

3rd Person POV

Right now, we see two average highschool boys that are currently looking at the mysterious girl that is currently in the middle of a huge crater.

One of the boys has an average look of a highschooler, with a blue hair and amber brown eyes. While the other one has H/c hair and E/c orbs. The two individuals was none other than, Shido Itsuka, and Y/n Itsuka.

As Shido is trying to think what a mysterious girl like her doing here in a middle of a spacequake, while Y/n is currently processing his brain of why a cosplayer is here.

The mysterious girl noticed their presence and she looked at them with a dauntless look on her face.

??: "Not you too..." The mysterious girl said, making both Y/n and Shido raised an eyebrow on what she just said.

Then suddenly, she took out her giant sword from her scabbard with ease and pointed it at them.

??: "You both came here to kill me, right?" She asked as she pointed her sword at the two boys.

Shido tried to talk to her, that they aren't here to kill her, but he was too scared to do so, while Y/n is currently unfazed.

Y/n: "You scared?" Y/n asked as Shido nodded his head.

Y/n: "Well, I can't blame you. This is your first time being in a life and death situation after all."

Shido: "W-what do you mean by that?' Shido asked as Y/n didn't responds to his question.

Y/n faced many scary and strong opponents in the past, when he was still ten years old. That's why he doesn't feel any fear coming from her, even if she have the intent to kill them both.

Since Shido was too scared to talk to her, Y/n did the talking.

Y/n: "Um, Miss Cosplayer? I think you got it wrong. We're not here to kill you or anything, we are here because we're currently looking for someone that is important to us."

??: "Looking for someone?"

Y/n: "Indeed, we're looking for someone."

??: "Trying to kill me?"

Y/n: "Trying to kill you?"

??: "Are you?"

Y/n: "No."

??: "Don't even try denying it. I'll finish you both before they arrived. I'll start with this blue-haired boy."

Shido manage to gain some courage to talk to her.

Shido: "W-WAIT! HOLD ON! WE ARE AREN'T HERE TO KILL YOU! WE HAVEN'T KILLED ANYONE!" Shido said, but it was too late as the girl swung her sword, creating purple shockwaves coming towards at Shido.

Y/n: "Shido! Dodge!"

Y/n then pushed Shido away, making Shido fall on the ground as the shockwaves are now coming towards at Y/n.

As the purple shockwaves are coming towards at Y/n, he just simply moved his body to the side, making the purple shockwaves hit a building behind him, and completely destroying.