S1 Ch.7: Sullen Rain

Talking
Thinking
<Omnitrix Talking>
Abilities, Alien name, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Tengu, Japan.

Your POV

Rain.

It was currently raining. Which is odd, because the news reporter said that there is only a small chance that is going to rain today.

Right now, I'm currently taking cover under the tree.

It's a good thing I brought my favorite jacket with me.

No, I didn't bring my jacket, because of the rain. I brought it, because I have to hide the omnitrix. I don't want other people finding about it.

I don't want to stand out. I don't want to become popular, because that would be a huge pain in the ass.

I don't want a bunch of reporters coming to my house every early in the morning, because that would ruin my beauty sleep!

Also, I can't just stand here, taking cover under the tree and wait for the rain to disappear. I need to leave.

I was about to take my leave, until I spotted a young girl with blue eyes and blue hair in the distance. She is currently wearing a light-blue short dress under a large green raincoat, she also had a puppet on her hand, which is interesting to see.

Y/n: "What is she doing here? Shouldn't little girls like her should be staying home or going to school, right now?" I asked in my thoughts as the unknown girl slipped and fell

I then approached her.

Y/n: "You okay?" I asked, but got no answer from her.

She then sat up and take a quick glance at me, before backing away to the tree.

??: "Please...don't come any closer." She pleaded.

Y/n: "...Why?" Is all I could ask.

??: "Please...don't hurt me." She ignored my question as she pleaded again.

I then looked at her straight in the face. The emotions on her face is quite similar to Tohka, when we first met her.

It was a mixture of sadness and pain.

I couldn't help, but think.

Could this girl be actually a spirit?

(Cue opening)

(Song name: Ben 10 Alien force theme)

-Timeskip-