S1 Ch.9: Frozen Ground Pt.2

Talking.
Thinking.
<Omnitrix Talking>
Abilities, Alien Names, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Fraxinus.

As Y/n transformed into a giant colossal alien, everyone in Fraxinus were shocked, they couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Minowa: "I-I'm not seeing things, right?"

Mikimoto: "Oh dear, looks like being old affects my vision. I should consult an eye doctor later."

Nakatsugawa: "I-I-I think I will visit my Mom for a therapy session, after this mission."

Kotori just bit her lolipop, making the lolipop in her mouth cracked open.

Kotori: "Seriously, just how powerful is that watch?!"

Location - Tengu, Japan.

The AST stared at the giant humanoid alien in shocked.

Ryouko: "She had two angels?!"

Origami: "It's big...!!"

Way Big: "I'm not just big! I'm Way Big!!" Way Big introduced himself, making the AST shocked.

AST member#1: "It can talk?!"

Ryouko: "You!! Where did you come from?!" She demanded.

Way Big: "My Mom."

Ryouko: "...."

Origami: "...."

Kotori: "But you don't have a Mo-"

Way Big: *whispers* "Shut your hole, Kotori!" Way Big whispered through the earpiece.

AST member#2: "Commander, I think it's the same guy that attacked our squads, when Princess appeared in Raizen High school!"

Ryouko: "What?! So, he's the reason why our mission failed back then. But how did he manage to enter the school? He's too big!"

AST member#2: "No, the squad said that the creature that attacked them back then, has a green and black body that resembles like a swamp and it has a weird green hourglass symbol on it's chest. And that green hourglass symbol, looks exactly the same with that humanoid creature has on his chest!" She said as Ryouko glared at Way Big.

Ryouko: "Tch! Everyone, focus fire on that humanoid creature!!" She ordered as her squad began firing a bunch of bullets at Way Big.

They continue firing bullets at Way Big, but Way Big was unfazed and he wasn't even hurt from their bullets.

Way Big: "Did you really think a mere bullets can hurt me? You guys have to do more better than that. Or maybe you all want to practice first?" Way Big mocked as they stopped firing.

Ryouko: "Don't you mock us! Everyone, let's split into two groups! One group will deal with Hermit, while the other one will deal with this giant creature! Origami will lead the group against Hermit, while the other group that will deal against this giant creature will be lead by me!" She ordered as her squad split in two.

Way Big: "So, it's me against you guys, huh? Let me teach you guys that quality is better than quantity"

Ryouko: "Who said that we're going to kill you, huh? We're just the support. Obsidian Fury, kill that giant creature!!" She ordered as Obsidian Fury direct it's attention at Way Big.

Way Big: "Oh? Quite the cutting-edge piece of tech you got there. But I'm curious tho...Can it feel fear?"

Ryouko: "Hmm, I don't think so. It is designed to kill spirits, after all."