S1 Ch.4: Princess Part 2

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, Alien names, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Raizen High School

3rd Person POV

Kotori and everyone in Fraxinus couldn't believe on what they just saw, Y/n just turned into an alien with green and black body that resembles like a swamp, flame patterned head, and a familiar symbol on its chest. Not only that they are shocked, they're also was speechless on what they just witnessed.

There was a few seconds of silence, until Kotori decided to break the silence.

Kotori: "Y/n, is that you-"

Swampfire: "Bitch! I'm back!!!" Swampfire cheered loudly, making the AST that is been chasing him heared his cheers.

AST member#1: "Where is he?!"

AST member#2: "He's in this room!! I just saw a bright green flash around this room, and I also heard him cheering loudly! He should be in this room!"

AST member#4: "Yeah, i also heard him cheering 'Bitch! I'm back!!', but his voice seems a little different than before..."

AST member#3: "It doesn't matter if he changed his voice just to scare us! I want him dead!! He will pay for what he'd done to me!! I will suck the life out of him by forcing him to suck my puzzy!!!"

AST member#5: "Bruh."

AST member#3: "Shut up! You don't know how it feels when someone kicked you in the crotch!"

As they continue searching around for Y/n in this room, they suddenly smelled something horrible that makes them covered their nose.

AST member#1: "What is that smell?!"

Then suddenly, they heard something trying to burst open inside of the locker, making them prepare themselves just in case something will attack them.

Swampfire: "Looking for me, i suppose? Sorry if the smell of my existance is horrible." Swampfire said as he got out from the locker that he was currently in, making the AST members widen their eyes in shock.

AST member#1: "Holy..."

AST member#2: "Shit..."

AST member#3: "Exclamation mark!"

(Cue opening)

(Song name: Ben 10 Alien Force theme)

Everyone was shocked and speechless, i mean literally everyone that is watching Y/n who is now as Swampfire was shocked and speechless.

Kotori and everyone in Fraxinus was surprised to see Y/n transformed into an alien, while the AST members was shocked to see an unknown figure appeared inside of a locker.

Kotori: "Hey, Y/n. Is that really you?" Kotori asked through the earpiece.

Swampfire: "If I say 'yes' would you believe me?"

Kotori: "No, but if there's proof, then i will believe you."

Swampfire: "I'll explain later."