S1 Ch.6: Sealing Princess Pt.2

Talking.
Thinking
<Omnitrix talking>
Abilities, Transformations name, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Tengu, Japan.

3rd Person POV.

Right now, we see a familiar purple haired girl, currently looking at the fresh bread from the store called 'Sweet Bakery', while being accompanied by a blue haired boy.

Tohka: "Shido, what are these? What are they? What are they? What are they?!" She asked in pure excitement and curiosity.

These two individuals were none other than Tohka and Shido, and the two of them are currently on their 'date' while being monitored by Ratatoskr

(Cue opening)

(Song name: Ben 10 alien force theme)

The spirit Tohka. A girl who appeared from another world for unknown reasons.

Will her appetite be satisfied for the sake of love, or will she be hung out to dry?

The poor boy's wallet is being put to the test...

-Meanwhile-

Location - Fraxinus.

Y/n: "So, what is exactly the plan?" Y/n asked.

He is currently sitting on the commander's chair, along with Kotori sitting on his lap, while playing with his watch.

Kotori: "We'll just monitor their date. We need Shido to raise Tohka's affinity level, before sealing her." She said as she continue playing with Y/n's watch by scrolling through the Omnitrix's active list, left and right.

Y/n: "By 'sealing' her, you mean Shido needs to kiss her, right?" He asked as Kotori only nodded her head, while still playing his watch.

Y/n: "Look, I don't mind you playing with my watch, but as long as you don't accidentally pressed the faceplate, making me transform. I haven't tested them all yet."

Kotori: "How many can you even transform into?"

Y/n: "I literally have no idea how many aliens I have right now."

Kotori: "Do you usually have many aliens in the past?"

Y/n: "Well actually, no. In the past, I originally started with 10 aliens, and right now, some of my old aliens are now gone, and it was replaced by new aliens, like the one you saw yesterday." Y/n said as Kotori only nodded her head in undertanding.