S1 Ch.15: A Moment of Recovery

Talking
Thinking
<Omnitrix Talking>
Abilities, Timeskip, POV, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Raizen Highschool

3rd Person

Right now, we see Kotori who is currently in her spirit form, floating in the air with flames-like aura surrounding her whole body as she gazed down at them like a God from above, descending to the realm of mortals.

All of the ice was now completely melted and was soon evaporated due to the heat she radiates.

Y/n: "...Kotori...? Since when...?" Y/n asked with ragged breathing.

Kurumi: "Tch! I was this close for eating him and yet she appeared all of a sudden! I'm too exhausted to continue...but I can't let him go now. I won't get a second chance if i let him go, he will get powerful!" Kurumi said in her thoughts, determined to not give up the one time chance of eating him.

Kotori: "Don't even try to think of escaping. That can come later after I beat the shit out of you."

Kurumi then lets out a giggle.

Kurumi: "Fufu~ Don't worry, I don't plan to~ Now, would you please stop interfering with my banquet~? There are plenty foods out here that are waiting to be eaten by me~ And I was just getting to the good part~!"

She giggles as she then summoned her angel, Zafkiel, and a bunch of clones too.

Kotori: "You've gone too far. I've come to repay you. So tell me, are you ready to repent for your sins?"

Kotori asked as Kurumi lets out a chuckle.

Kurumi: *chuckles* "If all of my actions are considered as a sin. Then I'll gladly become a sinner~"

Kotori: "Is that so? Very well."

Kotori then raised her arm in the sky as the flames that is surrounding gets even more brighter and hotter.

Kotori: "Surging flame energy! Become the rolling waves and aid me in battle!"

The flames started to get even more bigger.

Kotori: "Appear before me, my very soul! Camael!"

The flames on her palm started to manifest itself and turned into a weapon. The flames on her palms disappeared as a weapon that resembles like an axe appeared on her palm as she grabbed it with both of her hands. It was none other than her angel, Camael.

Kurumi: *chuckles* Hehehe~ Aren't you a bit too overconfident in your power? Didn't you saw what happened here to my delicious prey? He was confident in his new powers that he can beat me, in which he indeed managed to achieve victory against me~ ...

Kurumi: *chuckles* Hehehe~ Aren't you a bit too overconfident in your power? Didn't you saw what happened here to my delicious prey? He was confident in his new powers that he can beat me, in which he indeed managed to achieve victory against me~ But that victory was only shortlived~"

Kotori: "Well, thanks to him for weakening you, I no longer need to do too much effort for beating you."

Kurumi: "Fufu~ That maybe the case, but aren't there atleast a chance that you would lose against me despite me being weakened~?"