S1 Ch.16: Declaration of Victory

Talking

Thinking

<Omnitrix Talking>

Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, and etc.

________________________________________________________________________________

Problems, after problems. Failing to save Kurumi, Origami and Mana hospitalized, his little sister being a spirit and having no recollection of how it happened in the past, and worse of all if he failed to save her in time, she will be no longer the Kotori he knew.

These thoughts flooded Y/n's mind as he is feeling distressed at the current situation he is currently in.

Location: Flower Shop

Before going to the hospital to Visit Origami, Y/n decided to drop by at the nearby flower shop to buy her some flowers as a gift for her, hoping that she is at least in well condition now.

Cashier: "Here are your flowers sir. Please take good care of them." A cashier said as they thanked their costumer for buying their products.

Cashier: "Oh, before you leave, would you like to donate a dollar as well to help those children in nee-"

Costumer: "Nah, fvck that!"

In response to that information, the Cashier just gave the Costumer a smile. Although its not a kind of genuine smile but instead its a forced smile.

Cashier: *smiles* "Would you like to box for these flowers?"

Costumer: "Oh, certainly!. I also thought that putting these flowers in a small box would-" Before the Costumer can finish their sentence, the Cashier throws a pair of boxing gloves on the counter in front of the Costumer.

Cashier: "You want to box right? Put that sh1t on." The Cashier said as they also puts on a pair of boxing gloves.

The Costumer hesitated. They didn't expect that this is what the Cashier mean to box for the flowers. The Cashier saw the Costumer's hesitation and sees it as a weakness before punching them to the gut hard, making the Costumer collapsed on the ground.

Cashier: "Don't worry, I'll make sure that we'll give you flowers suited for your burial for free."

Y/n just simply ignored what's happening in the flower shop right now, as he eventually bought a bouquet of flowers and leave the shop.

(Cue opening)

(Song name: Ben 10 Alien Force Game Soundtrack - Main Menu Theme)

Right now, Y/n is currently heading to the hospital where Origami and Mana is currently is. Wearing his usual favorite jacket, holding a bouquet of flowers, a bouquet of flowers that is quite suited for giving it to the person whom you loved and cared with all your heart, and of course the omnitrix on his wrist hidden beneath his jacket.

As he continued walking towards his destination, he saw Tonomachi at the distance, making him stopped walking as they both coincidentally looked at each others gaze. He doesn't have time to deal with his friend's bullshit and so he did a full 360 and tried to walk away on the opposite direction.

But his fate was already sealed when he and Tonomachi locked gaze to each other.

Tonomachi: "Yo, Y/n! The heaven's blessed us by seeing each other again, my friend!" Tonomachi waved at him in the distance and began approaching him.