S1 Ch.8: Frozen Ground

Talking
Thinking
<Omnitrix Talking>
Abilities, Alien name, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Itsuka Household.

3rd Person POV

Right now, Y/n is currently sleeping on his bed, while Kotori is watching him sleeping. She is currently wearing her white ribbons.

She then poked his cheeks.

Kotori: "His cheeks are soft. He must be sleeping peacefully. I wonder what's he's dreaming about? Maybe about me? Hehe!"

Y/n: *dreaming* "Her thighs are so thicc...and so soft too...It would be a waste, if I didn't lay my head on her thighs..."

This earned a tickmark on Kotori's forehead.

She then jumped high in the air, as she prepared to kick Y/n.

Kotori: "Wake the hell up, now!"

Kotori then kicked him in the nuts, making Y/n's soul leave his body as he then woke up from the sudden pain.

Kotori laughs as Y/n immediately shot a glare at Kotori as he grits his teeth in both anger and pain.

Y/n: *In pain* "She keeps kicking me in the d1ck! Why?! Why does she keep kicking me in the d1ck, every goddamn morning?!"

Kotori: "Ahahaha!! It's funny seeing you suffer so early in the morning!!" Kotori laughed as she then dashed out from his room.

Y/n: "Even when she's wearing her white ribbons, she's still a damn demon!!!" Y/n screamed in both anger and pain in his tone of voice.

(Cue opening)

(Song name: Ben 10 Alien Force Theme)

-Small Timeskip-

Y/n exits his room and he then saw Shido in the corner, currently knocking his hands at Tohka's door.

Shido: "Hey, Tohka, come on. Please just listen to what I have to say." Shido as Tohka sudden stomped her feet in anger, making Shido scared for a second.

Tohka: "Don't worry, about me! Get lost already, you big idiot!!" Tohka yelled from her room as Y/n approached Shido.

Y/n: "She still hasn't open up yet?" He asked as Shido nodded his head.

Shido: "Yeah...Uhhh, I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. The mission failed because of me." Shido apologized.

Y/n: "Apology accepted. No need to think too much about what happened yesterday. We are humans, after all. We are bound to make mistakes. Right now, you need to focus on how to make it up with Tohka, while I'll find a way how to seal Hermit."

Shido: "Thank you...Y/n." Shido thanked him.

Y/n: "Just don't repeat the same mistake ever again. Now, then. Once I'm done taking a bath, I'll go outside and buy some groceries."

-Timeskip-

Location - Tengu, Japan.

It's still currently raining, and right now, Y/n had just finished grocery shopping and he is currently walking back home, while using an umbrella to cover himself from the rain.