S1. Ch.10: Hot Springs

AN: My dumbass accidentally publish this chapter even though it's still incomplete.
_________________________________________
Talking
Thinking
<Omnitrix Talking>
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Unknown

3rd Person POV

Shido wakes up and finds himself on top of a water tank, making him confused.

Shido: "W-where am I?" Shido asked as he looking around but found no one in sight.

Shido: "Kotori! Y/n! Tohka! Yoshino! Reine-san! Are you guys here?!" Shido shouted their names but no one answered.

Shido then began recalling what happened.

Shido: "If I remember correctly, I went to my room to get some sleep to prepare for what's going to happen tomorrow. Then, why am I here?"

Then suddenly, he heard something exploded nearby.

He immediately turned his attention on where he heard the explosion was and he saw a giant red energy ball coming at him.

He tried to runaway but it was no use because he is currently on top of a water tank.

If he jumped down, he might get hurt and the giant red energy ball will get him before he can recover.

If he take the ladders, then, the giant red energy ball will get him in no time before his feet can even touch the ground.

Both options were useless as he then just closed both of his eyes and waited for something to happen to him.

He waited and waited for something that will happen to him, but he didn't felt anything weird at all.

He opened both of his eyes and saw Y/n who is in front of him, currently protecting him from the giant red energy ball. Shido was shocked to see Y/n appeared out of nowhere, but also felt somehow relieved that he is here.

Shido: "Y-Y/n...?"

Y/n lets out a groan as he started to fall down. Shido tried to catch him and, then suddenly, the Omnitrix went on to his left wrist.

 Shido tried to catch him and, then suddenly, the Omnitrix went on to his left wrist

Shido was surprised when he saw the Omnitrix on his left wrist. He then direct his attention at Y/n and noticed that his entire body is slowly fading away

Y/n: "It's just a gadget, be the hero!"

Those were Y/n's last words before he faded away into nothingless.

Before Shido can even process on what's going on, a bright light soon takes over his vision.

Location - Itsuka Household.

Shido awakened from his slumber and stood up from his bed while sweating furiously. He was panting heavily.

He looked around and saw that he is currently in his bedroom and it's currently morning right now.