S1 Ch.13: Breaking Point

Talking
Thinking
<Omnitrix Talking>
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Tengu, Japan.

3rd Person POV

Right now, we see Y/n who is currently binded by Kurumi's glowing arms, while Mana and Kurumi are glaring at each other.

Mana: "That was a close call. Are you alright, Y/n?"

Y/n: "I'm fine. I'm pretty much still breathing."

Kurumi: "Ara~ Whenever I'm having so much fun, you always appeared and ruin the mood. That's kinda rude, don't you think?"

Mana: "Don't worry, Y/n because I am here! I'll end this quick."

Mana's shoulder weapons activated and began blasting Kurumi. Kurumi then flew in the air and began dodging the lasers, but Mana simply points her fingers at Kurumi as the lasers began following Kurumi in every direction. Eventually, Kurumi got hit as she coughed blood from her mouth and fall down on the ground as Mana approached her and killed her.

Once she was done, she then approached Y/n and sliced the creepy glowing arms that binded Y/n's body.

Y/n: "Thank you." Y/n thanked her.

Mana: "You seem to be calm after I just killed someone. Either way, You should probably go back home. I'll have to clean up her body first before I go."

Y/n: "Tell me, this isn't the end of her, am I right? What do you know about her?"

Mana: *shocked* "How do yo-"

Y/n: "Answer my question."

Mana: ".....Tokisaki Kurumi also known as 'Nightmare' is a special Spirit. No matter what method you used to kill her, she'll come back as if nothing happened, turn up somewhere, and kill people. So, I have to keep on killing her. Relentlessly hunting her down and killing her, again, and again, and again, and again."

Y/n: "So, it's like a loop then. You found her + you killed her + she returned back as if nothing happens + and go somewhere to hunt people, and the cycle continues. But to me, you're just a puppet, dancing on the palm of her hand."

Mana: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Y/n: "Because I know that killing a Spirit aren't always easy. They always have a unique powers on their arsenal."

Mana: "You mean-"

Y/n: "Yeah, Kurumi returning back as if nothing happened, is one of her unique abilities."

Mana: "If she does have another ability, then why won't she fight back?"

Y/n: "Sorry, but I don't even know that answer myself. But I can tell that she is by far the most dangerous Spirit I encountered yet." Y/n said as he lets out a sigh.

Y/n: "I should return back to my date with Origami. I felt bad for leaving her all alone in the theater."

Y/n: "Anyway, I'm leaving now. I still have something to do. I'll see you next time." Y/n said as he walked off.

-Timeskip-

Location - Fraxinus

After his date with Origami and Kurumi, Y/n returned to the Fraxinus and there he was greeted by a tight hug by Kotori.

Kotori: "I was worried sick about you down there. When Kurumi binded your arms to prevent you from transforming, I was scared of what she will do to you, if Mana wasn't there to save you. I'm sorry for forcing you to go on a date with Kurumi. I thought that if you have the watch with you, I thought you're gonna be okay, but I was wrong. I should've think thoughtfully before deciding..."