S1 Ch.3: Princess

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, Alien name, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

3rd Person POV

Being a hero isn't about others knowing you did something good, it's about you knowing you did something good. Being a hero is its own reward.

Location - Itsuka Household

It's early in the morning and right now, we see a familiar blue-haired boy who is currently sitting at his desk, playing dating sims on his monitor.

The blue-haired boy was none other than, Shido Itsuka himself, and he just finished completing all possible and impossible endings of the dating sim that he is currently playing.

The young man let out a scream of joy as he is finally free from this torture that was inflicted upon by his little sister.

Shido: "WOOOOO!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!"

He screams loud enough that Y/n manage to hear it from his room.

Y/n: "WILL YOU STOP SCREAMING?! IT'S EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!"

-Timeskip-

Location - Raizen High School - Physics Preparation room.

Right now, in the physics preparation room, Reine is currently approaching Shido.

Reine: "Shin..." Reine said his nickname as she gets close to Shido.

Shido: "R-Reine-san?"

Reine then grabs Shido's face using both of her hand as Shido gulped. Their lips were only few inches away to each other. Shido closed his eyes as he thought that this was a kiss, he then readied his lips, preparing himself for their kiss, but he was wrong.

Reine just putted something into Shido's left ear before backing away, making Shido confused and shocked at the same time as Y/n only laughed to his failed attempt to kiss Reine.

Shido hold his left ear and noticed some sort an earpiece.

Kotori: "What the heck are you doing, Captain Delusional?" Kotori asked as Reine also puts an earpiece into Y/n's left ear.

Kotori: "We're going to be starting stage two of your training: Practice."

Shido: "Eh?"

Kotori: "You're going to practice your dating, and social skills with your homeroom teacher today."

Shido: "Eh?!"

Y/n: "Goodluck, Shido! Ms. Okamine doesn't seem bad after all! She's a perfect waifu material."

Kotori: "Once he is done, It's gonna be your turn next, Y/n. So, prepare yourself."

Y/n: "...What? You're kidding, right? Please tell me, that you are kidding from what you just said."

Kotori: "No, I'm not kidding."

Y/n: "Damn it."

Kotori: "Also, I want you to accompany Shido with his practice in the sidelines."

Y/n: "Why?"

Kotori: "I have a feeling that something might gone wrong from his practice, So i want you there to save Shido, when something gone out of control.

Y/n: "On it."

-Short Timeskip-

Right now, we see Shido who was about to practice his dating skills to his homeroom teacher, Ms. Okamine, while Y/n is watching them from the sidelines.