S1 Ch.18: Fiery Date

AN: He alone is the real honored one.
________________________________________________________________________________Talking
Thinking
<Omnitrix Talking>
Abilities, Timeskip, POV, Location, AN, Etc.
________________________________________________________________________________

Location - Ocean Park

All of them soon entered the place of their date, Ocean Park. Both Tohka and Yoshino were in their respective swimsuit that both Shido and Y/n picked for them to wear back then in the clothing store

Shido was only wearing shorts, same goes for Y/n but instead of wearing his favorite jacket to cover his omnitrix, he wore a different kind of jacket that is suitable for their date on the pool and also enough to cover his omnitrix.

Tohka: "This is amazing! There are so many lakes and mountains inside!"
frr4frff
Yoshino: "There's so much water!"

Yoshinon: "Boy, I'm so excited!"

The girls were all excited and couldn't wait to dive into the pool.

Tohka: "Nee, Shido! Are we allowed to go into that lake?" She asked as she pointed to a random lake, one with wave pool.

Shido: "W8ell yeah, of course."

Hearing Shido's affirmation quickly made Tohka even more excited as she then grabbed Yoshino's hand.

Tohka: "Then, Shido, let us all three go there while Y/n is out with Kotori!"

And with that, both Tohka and Yoshino headed towards a nearby pool while waiting for Shido to come with them.

Y/n: "Aight, I trust you that both Yoshino and Yoshinon will have a great time and won't get themselves hurt while I'm with Kotori."

Shido: "Don't worry, you can trust me for that."

Y/n: *smiles* "Good. Otherwise I'll be the one to make sure you're 6 feet below in the ground."

He then gave Shido a single tap on his shoulder, entrusting him to take care of both Yoshino and Yoshinon while he's out with Kotori. Shido nodded his head in understanding as he then went with Tohka and Yoshino.

Soon enough, Kotori was now done changing into her swimwear as she then approached Y/n.

Kotori: "They are quite energetic today." She said as she watched them in the distance.

Y/n couldn't help but admire Kotori in her swimsuit. His mind sees action.

Kotori: "You're staring at me for a bit too long, ya know?"

Y/n: "What? Is it a sin for admiring your beauty to this extent? Not that I mind being a sinner."

His comment made Kotori's face immediately went red.

Kotori: *blush* "Baka! Getting turned on by your own little sister like that, don't you have any shame?!"