S1 Ch.17: Omen

Talking
Thinking
<
Omnitrix Talking>
Abilities, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
________________________________________________________________________________

The next day after Y/n's declaration of victory...

Location - Women's Clothing Store

Tohka: "Shido! Y/n! They are amazing! So these are all those swimsuit things?" She asked excitedly as she and Yoshino began analyzing the swimsuits around them.

Shido: "Y-yeah, they are."

Tohka: "So Shido, what the heck is this?" She asked him as she showed him a yellow swimsuit top that she is holding.

Shido: "Oh, you don't know?"

But Shido's response earned a hit by the shoulder from Y/n as he then whispered on his ear.

Y/n: *whispers* "Idiot. She's still new to these thing!"

Shido: *whispers* "I'm sorry!"

Then suddenly, they all heard a familiar voice talking to them. A familiar voice which Y/n already knew who is it.

Origami: "Military Zapped Ultimate Grind Instrument, acronymed to MI-ZU-Gi. That's what they are. A newly developed anti-Spirit suit. Once the suit is activated, the realizers in the suit begin critical operation. The projectiles are crushed down to the atomic level, easily passing through an Astral Dress and have the potential to kill the target." 

Origami's explanation made both Tohka and Yoshino shocked as they both drop the swimsuits that they are holding.

While both Y/n and Shido's reaction from that information...

Y/n: "Uhh, thanks for the information? Seems like my brain acquired some weird new knowledge

Y/n: "Uhh, thanks for the information? Seems like my brain acquired some weird new knowledge."

Origami's eyes then fall into Yoshino as she analyzes her for a few seconds before speaking.

Origami: "Just like I thought. The Hermit." She said with venom on her tone of voice as she continued staring down at Yoshino.

This made Yoshino feel scared as she hid behind Y/n. In response, Y/n just simply gently patted her head, calming her down while also reassuring her that no one will dare to harm her if she's with him.

Tohka: "Y/n, is she serious about that equipment?"

Y/n: "Well knowing that she is from the AST organization, I guess so? There's a probability." Y/n said which Shido tried to rebutted.

Shido: "No. There's no way such a thing exis-" But before he can even finish his sentence, Origami cut him off.

Origami: "It's true. Knowing that the MI-ZU-GI existed, they brought you two here."

Origami tried but failed to mimic both Shido and Y/n's voice as if like making it believable for Tohka that the two really planned to brought the two girls here, in which she totally believed.