S1. Ch.12: I need an adult

AN: Shut up, I can't think of a good title for this chap.
_________________________________________
Talking
Thinking
<Omnitrix Talking>
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Itsuka Household

3rd Person POV

It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming...

And the wonderful thing that happened in this morning is that, Y/n managed to wake up early, so that Kotori couldn't kick him in the nuts to wake him up today.

Right now, he is currently on the rooftop of their house, drinking hot coffee, and enjoying his free time before school starts.

Then suddenly, an ambulance suddenly appeared and went into his neighbor's house, making him confused.

After a few minutes, they exited the house and brought a girl who is currently laying on a spinal board, sobbing loudly.

He couldn't help but be curious about what happened to her.

Y/n: "Hey, Woman. What happened to you?"

Woman: *sobbing* "He put it in the wrong hole!"

Y/n: "...What?"

Woman: *sobbing* "My boyfriend put it in the wrong hole!" She said while sobbing, before the ambulance took her away and drove off, leaving a confused Y/n.

Y/n: "That was weird..." Y/n said as he take another sip from his coffee.

Then suddenly, a police car showed up and went into one of his neighbor's house, and after a few minutes, two police officers excited the house with a guy who is currently handcuffed.

Policeman#1: "You're under arrest for child p0rnography!"

Man: "No, no, no!! You got it all wrong, Officers!! You see, the child p*** was just a goof, it was just for laughs, you know?" He explained himself.

Policeman#2: " Listen here you, fvckhead! You have fvcking crossed the line! We do not tolerate this kind of behavior! You can explain yourself while you're in prison, you sonuvab1tch!"

Policeman#1: "Also, while you're in prison, make sure you don't drop the soap." (Spoiler: he drop the soap.)

Man: "Noooooo!!!!"

And with that they left, once again leaving a confused Y/n.

Y/n then lets out a deep sigh, before taking another long sip from his coffee.

Y/n: "Ahh...What a beautiful morning."

(Cue opening)

(Song name - Ben 10 alien force theme)

Location - Raizen High School

Kurumi: "Tomorrow?"

Y/n: "Yeah. I thought I'd show you around the city if you're not busy."

Kurumi: "So are you...asking me out on a date tomorrow?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Kurumi: "Sure! I would love too!"

Y/n: "Let's meet tomorrow then in front of the Tengu Station ticket office at 10:30 am."