•C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N•

Just another normal day on a job. Lies. Nothing here is normal. This job is more serious than it looks.

We were just supposed to stop this organization from whatever they were doing since they think it'll bring back Natsu's older brother, Zeref to life. The 400 year old guy is finally resting, why do people still want war happening?? They're crazy. Yes, I know of Natsu and Zeref and all that. I've done my history here.

But...I didn't expect for them to trap us in some weird bubble where people's most big questions are answered. And guess what? Everyone wants to know more about ME. By 'everyone' I mean The Strongest Team in Fairy Tail. Yeah, them. Scarlet-sama already knows of me and she's kept it secret for me which is much appreciated. I didn't think the others would get curious about me at all.

Just when we got trapped in the bubble, a bright white light enveloped around us.

Nothing happened.

"What did they mean by 'our most big unanswered questions'?" The blue Exceed thought out loud.

"Do we all have the same huge question we want the answer to?" Lucy asks.

"If so, then..." Gray's eyes fell onto me instantly. The rest following after him. Scarlet-sama and I already knew at that moment...that they wanted to know about me. I've never spoke of myself much. Anytime they'd bring it up, Scarlet-sama and I would bring up another topic or something to get their minds off of me.

Suddenly, the blank white space we were in turned into a scenery. A scene of a little girl in red spectacles, and a blonde haired boy with ocean blue eyes.

"You're acting childish."

"What's so childish about me?"

"What's not childish about you?"

Everything is childish about you dammit. Then the scene changed.

"Do you want it or not?"

*stomach growls*

"Fine."

The field trip to the Hidden Mist huh? This memory of mine...was a beautiful one.

"Mm, it's good!"

"Right!"

The scene changed again.

"Why do I have to team up with him?!"
"Why do I have to team up with her?!"

Haha...we changed alot from back then.

"Don't do anything stupid that would reflect on my status, got that?"

"Huh?!?!"

"You two get along well."

"How?!"
"How?!"

The scene changed again.

"You two would make a nice couple."

"No way!"
"No way!"
---

"When you become Hokage, I'll be your right hand man and work hard to protect you!"

"W-What?"

My face would get red everytime I remember or think of that moment.

"Your eyes are bluer than Nanadaime's."

"Huh?!?!"

Where did I get the boldness to say that? Or get so close to his face? Where did it come from? Now that I look back...JUST WHERE AND HOW DID I GET THE COURAGE TO GET THAT CLOSE TO HIS FACE?!?!