He Is Back

TWO YEARS LATER:

'I hate you, you are annoying, you are ugly,'

'Blue, no,'

I scream and wake up drenched in sweat. I shake my head to forget the dream and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I have been having these dreams at least once a month since that day.

Today is my last first day. I am a senior. Finally, I had enough of this hell hole, I want to graduate soon. I take a long shower trying to forget about the past. I take a look at myself in the mirror. A lot has changed in these past two years.

I am not your average 18 year old now. Puberty hit me hard. I don't have acne on my face, I have soft and clear skin now. Over the years, my eye colour has changed from brown to dark brown that almost looks like black. I dyed my hair black. It is straight and reaches my waist now, and I also let my bangs grow. I don't wear braces and glasses anymore. I shifted to wearing contacts.

My nose is comparatively smaller than before. My legs look tall and slim, and my thighs and calves are toned. I don't find myself unattractive anymore. My weakness is my strength now. I smirk, looking at myself and enter my closet to choose an outfit.

I pick a white tank top and black ripped shorts. I pair them with my favourite boots. For accessories, I wear a thick silver chain around my neck. I also wear matching skull rings on both my index finger. I wear my hair in a high ponytail. I look at myself and feel satisfied.

I take my backpack and run downstairs. I make myself a cup of cereal and greet my parents.

"Looking good today," My mom smiles.

"Thanks, mom." I grin. My parents know something happened between August and me. They didn't question why I suddenly started dressing differently or why I dyed my hair. They are proud of me either way, and I am thankful for that.

"I am off to school, mom, dad. See you later,"

"Bye, sweetie," Dad replies, and I grab my skateboard and head towards school. I enjoy the ride with the feeling of wind on my face. I smile and enjoy the scenery as I head to school.

I soon reach school and meet with the twins. Adora has not changed much. But Ace has. He has built more muscle and is more toned and well built now. He has a powerful aura surrounding him. He could easily scare a 15-year-old with his looks.

Today he is wearing a white T-shirt that hugs his body and shows all his muscle with black jeans. I roll my eyes since he likes to show off.

"Hey, guys," I greet them both with a hug.

"We are matching." Ace grins.

"So ready for senior year?" I question feeling the least bit excited.

"Not really, but I can't wait to graduate, though," Ado answers. She is wearing a red tank top and a white jean skirt. Her hair is in french braids. She looks beautiful.

"Ready?" Ace questions. We both nod, and we all cup our hands around our mouths.

"A3, HERE TO MAKE MEMORIES," We all laugh and enter the building. The whispers start.

'It's A3.'

'They look majestic.'

'I wish Ace would look at me,'

'I wish I looked like Alex,'

Oh, how things have changed.

I smirk as I go to my locker to keep my books after collecting the Time table. A3 rules the school. After August left, we changed our group name. I didn't let anyone walk over me after that. I changed just like I promised myself.

People fear me now. Nobody looks me in the eye when they speak to me. I never let anyone else get bullied like I was. The twins helped me in ending the bullying here in this school.

"Hey, Alex," Cameron greets me near my locker. I was in a bad place after August left. Cameron has always been in my class. She didn't talk to me before because she was scared of August. But the rest of the sophomore year after he left, Cameron kept me company. We became close after that. She is the only one who talks to me so freely.

"Hey, Cam," I greet her.

"I am still surprised that you are not scared of me," I grin.

"Oh please, I know what a softie you are," She grins. I chuckle, and we both head to class together. After class, Cam and I meet up with the twins and head to the cafeteria.

The whole cafeteria remains silent when the twins, Cam and I enter. We get our lunch and sit at our usual table. Cam is friends with the twins too.

"I like having this much power over these people," Ace smirks. I chuckle as I take a bite of the sandwich.

"You are coming this Saturday, right?" Ace questions.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," I answer.

"Saturday?" Cam questions.

"That is our little secret," I wink at Ace, and he grins.

My eyes find Vivian looking at me. I give her a death glare, and she looks away.

"I hate that fake barbie," Ace shudders.

"But I am glad you put her in her place," Cam mumbles softly.

"I am glad too,"

I showed her where she belonged after I changed. A punch to the face did that trick. She stopped bullying other students too.

'Queen bee, huh?" Adora scoffs.

"Not anymore," I smirk.

The next day at school, I hear people gossip about someone.

'He is back.'

'I wonder what he looks like now?'

'It's been two years. Why is he back?'

'I can't wait for A3's reaction.'

I raise an eyebrow and look at Ace. He shrugs, shaking his head.

"I AM HERE TO MAKE MEMORIES," My eyes widen. There is only one other person who shouts that before entering the school.

I look at the twins, and they seem to be in shock. We can identify that line anywhere. The doors open, and he comes in.

"Blue," I whisper.

                ____________________

He is back. What do you think of this story so far? Like it or meh? Vote and leave a comment. Jesus loves you.

Love😍
Author