Why?

"Today, Alex is training with me," Asher announces. I nod. What will Ace and August do? Both Asher and I look at Ace, and he's already shaking his head.

"No way, I will not train him," Ace refuses.

"Who said anything about training?" Asher smirks. All three of us look at him, confused.

"YOU WANT ME TO FIGHT HIM?" August yells.

I don't know how it came to this, but Asher asked them to get inside the ring and stared blankly at them. I got it as soon as he asked them to enter the ring. But it took a good few minutes for those dumbheads to comprehend. Let me tell you, it was very hard not to laugh when all three stared blankly at each other.

Ace also looks at Asher, shocked. His lips curl upwards in a smirk once he fully comprehends what Asher wants them to do. He can finally land some hits on August. Ace has been waiting for this. Things are about to get interesting.

"Can I watch?" I ask eagerly. Asher looks at me, deciding if it is a good idea and finally nods. I jump up and down in excitement. Ace and August do warm-up exercises to loosen their muscles while glaring at each other.

"Have they fought each other before?" I question Asher.

"No. Not inside the ring, at least. They did fight each other for training. But not inside the ring," Oh, so this is going to be their first match inside the ring. I am getting pumped up. I want to see if August can evade Ace's special move. I wonder who is going to win.

"Before you fight, let's go over some rules. First off, no seriously hurting each other. I know you hate each other for reasons I don't know, so no attacks that could seriously harm the other person. Second, don't say things to agitate the other person," Asher concludes.

"Ok, and START,"

Ace and August circle each other, patiently waiting for a great chance to make the first move. In some cases making the first move can help you get the upper hand in a match. Despite Asher's warnings, August says something to Ace. Ace looks at me, clearly confused and taking this as a chance; August strikes first.

August punches his chin, and Ace staggers back in pain, but he quickly recovers and lifts his left leg in a roundhouse kick. August uses his right hand to block him, and in the blink of an eye, Ace lifts himself, twists his body and kicks August with his right leg. His special move.

"What the heck was that?" August questions, clearly surprised while holding his temple. Ace smirks but wastes no time in attacking again. He steps forward and lifts his leg to perform the roundhouse kick. August brings his hands up to block, but before Ace's leg makes contact, Ace uses his left hand and punches his stomach.

The feint attack.

August moves back, holding his stomach. I am pretty sure he forgot to tighten up his stomach, or else he would not be in this much pain. But if August did tighten his stomach and attacked, he would have the upper hand since Ace's leg was still in the air. Ace is crazy strong. When does he get the time to train?

"I have to ask you this, are you 'The Don'?" August questions.

"When you fought him, I was cheering you on, stupid," Ace states, laughing. August laughs along with him, and I smile, looking at them. It's just like old times.

"August, you need more training. I expected this outcome anyway since you just started training to evade the feint attacks," Asher shrugs.

"Continue fighting," He orders, "and Alex, come on, we need to train," I nod and follow him. I follow him to another room and see the wooden object karate kids use to train.