I Was Forced

"Ado, I will kill you if you show me another dress. That is the thirtieth dress you chose. THIRTIETH," I cry.

Ado and I are in her room, deciding what dress to wear for the party. We have been here for two hours, and she is yet to choose a dress. Ace ditched me the moment he heard dresses. That evil traitor. He promised he would save me from this torture. Today is going to be his death day.

"But, I don't like any of them," Ado whines, holding a beautiful black dress.

"Just wear a hoodie and jeans," I suggest, getting annoyed.

"I am not you," She huffs.

"Wait. Are you thinking about wearing jeans and a hoodie?" Ado gasps like it's the end of the world.

Oh no. My plan was to run away at the last minute and show up at the party wearing anything but a dress. I already had a pair of jeans and a top in mind. It's not like I'm not too fond of dresses. They are beautiful and look lovely. Call me stupid, but I am still a bit insecure about wearing a short dress in front of everyone. Tight jeans, shorts and skirts are ok, but not a dress.

"No," I drag the o as I back away. My mom already has a dress for me to wear," I shrug. She is going to see through my lie.

"Oh, that's nice," She says, picking another dress, "Your mom has a good fashion sense," She smiles. I can't believe she bought it. I sit down on her bed with a sigh.

"Ace," Adora yells. Ace comes in wearing a stupid grin, and they communicate through their eyes.

"You know what we talked about, right?" Ado asks with a sinister smirk, and Ace smirks, nodding. This can't be good. The evil twins have risen. I am pretty sure I am the victim of their evil scheme.

"Catch her," Adora commands, folding her hands with a stupid smirk on her face. I knew it.

"You want to die?" I ask Ace as he approaches me like a predator approaches its prey.

"Oh please, we all know who is really dying today," He snickers, emphasising the word really.

I start running, and he runs after me. I hide behind Adora, and she simply moves away. Traitor. I will take care of her later. I successfully run outside her room and down the stairs.

"Oh hi, Alex," Mrs Black greets me, "Bye, Alex," She chuckles when she sees Ace chasing me. I run behind the sofa, and Ace stands opposite me on the other side.

"You know you are going to get caught. Why bother running?" He questions, grinning.

"I am not going down without a fight," I state.

"Of course, you are not," He says and reaches forward to grab me. I duck down in time and crawl as quickly as I can. He jumps over the sofa to where I previously was standing and sees me crawling away. I try to get up and run away, but he catches my right ankle, and I use my left leg to kick his face so he would free me.

He catches my left leg with ease and pulls me back. He sits on me, grabs my hands and brings them behind my back. I struggle to free myself, and he chuckles.

"You know you will get caught, so why bother running? It is fun for me, though," Ace shrugs.

"I said I am not going down without a fight," I smirk and use my heels to kick his back. He gasps and stands up. Yay, I am free. I get up, and before I escape, a pair of arms catch me, and I look back to find Mrs Black smirking at me.

"This is not fair," I whine. Mrs Black chuckles. Now I am held hostage inside my best friend's room, with her mom and brother blocking my escape route.

"Sorry, honey. I wanted to see you in a dress," Mrs Black says, sounding the least bit sorry. Ah, now I know where the twins get their craziness from.