I Know Who It Is

"What hap-" Ace stops and looks at us weirdly.

Yeah, it must be a weird sight. August is face down, and I am sitting on him, holding his hands captive.

Ace leans on the door, folding his hands with a smirk.

"Do I need to know what is happening here?"

"Yeah, I forgot how strong she had become," Blue grimaces.

"Are you planning on letting me go?" Blue questions, his face distorted with pain.

"Sorry," I apologise and get off.

"Thank you," August says, getting up. I smile sheepishly.

"So?" Ace questions, obviously interested.

"He came to hug me suddenly and-"

"Her instincts kicked in," August completes.

"Alright, stay safe, kids and keep the door open three inches," Ace smirks and leaves.

"ACE," I shriek, face turning red. I glance at Blue and find his ears turning very red. I shake my head and close the door.

"Blue, tell me in detail," I demand as I sit down.

"As far as I remember, I told you everything. But, I have a clue who took your pictures," Blue says, his expression turning serious.

"Who?" I ask nervously.

"You will not like it,"

"Is it that Barbie?"

"I wish," Blue answers with a sad smile.

"For your sake, I really wish it is her,"

"You are scaring me right now, Blue,"

"I am sorry," He sighs.

"I am still investigating, but as soon as I find that person, I will let you know,"

"Thanks," I answer.

Without any warning, I pull blue into a hug, and he stiffens, surprised and relaxes after a few seconds.

"I missed you so much, you idiot," I whisper, tears threatening to flow down my face.

"You have no idea how much I missed you," He answers, hugging me tighter. My arms are around his waist, and his arms are around my shoulder. He lays his chin on top of mine.

"Tell me what you did in these two years," I ask.

"Let's sit down first," He answers, kissing my forehead.

"Keep the door three inches open," I hear Ace's stupid voice.

Blue and I both blush. I shut the door hard enough to be heard downstairs, and blue jumps in surprise.

"Sorry," I smile sheepishly and sit on the bed, resting my back on the headboard. Blue comes closer and lays his head on my shoulder. I softly stroke his hair, and he starts talking.

"I went to Utah, to my aunt's house,"

"That is far," I say.

"Yeah," He mumbles.

"I went to a school there, and it was no fun without you and Ace. It was terrible. I did hang out with one guy, and he was cool,"

"I am sure the girls threw themselves at you," I snicker.

"Yeah, how did you know?" He asks, confused.

"Have you looked at yourself? You are tall, handsome, strong, and most of all, loyal. What more could a girl want," I say, listing off his qualities.