Chapter Four

Chapter Four

The party in all honesty wasn't as bad as it could have been with the events that occurred beforehand. I was sitting in a meeting and typing away on my laptop when one of the missing Alpha's walked in. Oh goddess he smells so lovely, like pine and just a naturally warmth musky smell that could envelop you. Oh my god, I looked over at the Alpha who walked in and it was Alpha Jax Moon Wood or just Alpha Jax to keep things simple. I could almost taste the electricity in the air as he walked over to his side of the table and sat down. Staring at me the whole time with his big brown eyes that seemed to capture you in a sort of darkness.

Blinking away I looked at the Alpha who was presenting and honestly I could not remember his name for the life of me. Swallowing hard I looked anywhere but at him and unfortunately I looked at Blake who seemed to be rolling out waves of anger as if he wanted to command the room. Oh sweet mother of monkey milk I'm going to go to hell today. Now, there are several ways this could pan out, I could either A. Accidentally bump into him and start my preheat or B. Get pregnant and not have a pre-heat.

I don't know which option I'd rather have considering my options, I'm already staring and inhaling this man which is already kicking into affect my preheat. Thankfully, it hasn't gone into full motion just quite yet and I'm certainly not ready for it.

"Thank concludes today's---"

Bolting from my chair I started to jog back to my room with my body starting to sweat it out. Oh god I cannot be doing this right now. Not here, I was hoping I still had some time before I had to go into preheat and deal with this mess. Unfortunately for me, a strong hand grabbed me by the arm and all I could feel was electricity and a warmth at his touch. Gulping I looked at Jax and was met with a very kind face. Oh my sweet baby Jesus he is so pretty up close I could burst. He had a very nice stubble on his face that just seemed to bring out his attractive features even more and underneath his button-up white shirt was tattoos that peaked out from the sleeves.

"Hello, love, my name is Jax Wood." he had a small accent that I couldn't necessarily pinpoint.

"H-Hi Jax mine name is Gipsy." I squeaked out the first part. What the hell is my issue?

"Lovely to meet you, darling. I hope you're well? I know this part tends to be a bit rough for females on their first time."

My mind instantly went dirty and glanced down at his package that I could easily catch and oh my god. Looking back up at him I gulped and I could see the smirk forming on his face, "T-That's exactly why I'm going up to my room, sir. I definitely was not look--"

"Why everyone does look, darling. Want a taste?"

Gasping I smacked his arm lightly with a small smile, "Even if I did, now is not the right time." I said taking a step back where my back was against my bedroom door. I could feel my forehead starting to break a sweat.

Chuckling he took a step with me and my how his frame overshadowed mine, "There is always a right time, considering this is your room, darling or should I say mi amor."

Okay, now I was blushing hardcore at this man hitting me up in the hallway, "Alpha Jax--I mean Jax, I would love to not go into preheat but considering my circumstances I don't think it'd be wise to be pregnant now."

Jax stepped into my space once more and touched my jaw gently with his thumb and caressing it slightly, "It's okay. I'll get you one day, and considering what my touch is doing to you will be sooner rather than later."

Pain started to come from my lower belly and started to spread throughout my body like wildfire. Gasping I reached onto his hand and squeezed it, "J-Jax the pain. I-I'm in a lot of pain." Clutching my stomach he picked me up and carried me into my room then laid me down on the bed. 

"Someone get Doctor Sun right now!" his voice boomed from the hallway as I heard footprints all in the hallway at his sudden voice of action, "My mate is in a lot of pain and I will tear down all of Paris if you don't get me the help she needs!"

Blacking out was probably my sweet release from this pain I was in.

------

UPDATED!!