"Chapter One"

Xolo

Ever since I arrived to my home earlier, that girl hasn't left my mind. Everyone was thinking about the kids and I do admit the kids were sweet but shy.
It went something like this...

Earlier that day...

After watching everyone discuss about Miguel's disappearance, Jacob glared at something as if he was focused onto something. Mary took notice.

"Hey what's going on?" Mary immediately broke character.

"Cut cut!" The director says as the cameras stopped rolling.

"What's the matter, Jacob?"

He points at the two little kids. They took notice that they were caught and were about to run away.

"Hey, wait a sec!" Jacob called out to them. But only they screamed and begin to cry.

"What's wrong?" Hannah immediately asked.

I kneel down to their level, showing that all of us are friendly and won't harm them. The girl points at Jacob's Mohawk. Both the cast and crew shared a small laugh.

"Nothing to be afraid of! It's a Mohawk." Jacob reassured.

"What's your names?" Mary asked with a sweet smile.

The two, still terrified and holding each other as if they're trying to protect one another.

"We don't bite." I reassured.

The two glared at me and then everyone.

"We're suppose not to talk to strangers."

"Songbird—"

"Ssh!" The girl shushed her brother.

"Songbird?" Hannah asked, curious.

The two bites their lower lips.

"Is that my long lost sister?" Jacob would jokingly asked in Hawk's character.

The two obviously didn't get it and look at Jacob in disgust and confusion.

"We're suppose not talk to strangers! We're sorry and leave you alone!" The boy spoke.

"Hey... wait a minute." I called out to them once again, "how about this. You guys hungry?"

I looked at the director for approval. He was watching the whole time. The director is amazing and I can tell he's obviously in awe too.

"Take 5. Let's take get little ones to eat." The director commands.

Later...

All of us finally got their names: Judy and Elijah. They were still wary but has since opened up to us. We didn't press them to ask who songbird was. Is she their mother? Sister? Caretaker?

"Do you guys want a toy?"

"No... thank you."

"We're good."