"Chapter Eleven"

I woke up next morning to an empty bed but a note left for me.

Good morning, beautiful.

Had to go and do some recording for today. I'll be back later today. Love you.

Xolo<3

I smiled at his note before crawling out of bed. Since I know they have both cars so I can't go out and try to apply to a job... somewhere that takes a girl like me. I would go jump in the shower and throw on some new clothes. I pulled up Xolo's number.

Hey, babe. Mind if I try do some your laundry?

He didn't see it right away but once he did he did respond:

Xolo❤️:
You don't have to, babe. ❤️ but I appreciate it.

I nod as I would google how to clean bedsheets... especially after what happened last night. After follow directions I would start the wash and take a deep sigh. It's ironic: it was one of my parents dreams of me acting like a housewife. Even though I'm not exactly married but just stuck here until the boys comes back. I grabbed my phone to google something.

Wolf Claw Dojo

I hit enter and saw the results... Jon's dojo is still open? Huh. Now I'm even more curious.

Laura Schwitt

And once I hit enter, more results came in but laura stuck out like a sore thumb. Apparently she still owns the dojo but Micaela runs it... I see that Jodie and Jamie are 4 now. I went back to the living room and to the couch until I heard the doorbell. I put my phone down to go investigate and saw it was Oshun.

"Hey!" Oshun greets.

"Hey." I said as I let her in, "Xolo's—"

"I know. He's busy but I came to keep you company after I contacted him."

Oshun studied my clothes for a moment.

"Awh you went without me?"

"Sorry... your brother really wanted to help me get some clothes but he asked his coworkers and close friends."

Oshun nods.

"Are you two in love? Are you two dating?!"

Oh yeah we're together alright. I thought as I cleared my throat.

"Yeah."

Oshun fangirled excitedly.

"Finally!" She screamed.

"Anyways, what do you have in mind to do?"

"I was hoping to catch you up on a lot of music and shows~"

Oh boy...

"Go right ahead." I said towards her as the thirteen year old excitedly smiled.

Later...

Xolo

After finally getting a break, I heard a notification and I checked.

@songbirdMara has went live on Instagram!

Amara is live on Instagram? Let's check.

I saw her face and I saw she was downstairs with Oshun positioning her phone.

"Is it on?" Oshun asked.

I see that a lot of the fans were coming in. Amara was typing something and putting something up.