"Chapter Eighteen"

Next day...

Jacob and Peyton picked me up soon I texted them I can leave. But I told them they can go on their date and I'd be fine in bed. I chose to be in Xolo's room since I want to take in the smell of his cologne and everything to make me feel like he's there mentally.
I've napped... again and got up and saw Peyton texted me.

Peyton:
Hey! Jacob and I finished our date and wanted to pick up some smoothies. You want one?

Smoothies sound great about now... since I was living off hospital food and drinks.

Of course.  Which smoothie place you guys at?

Peyton:
Tropical Juice LA!

Peyton snapped some pics of the flavors and I would take a look at each one.

That Tropical Delight one looks good!

Peyton:
Ok! Letting Jacob know.

Then I went to check the time in Puerto Rico still thinking of Xolo.... Jacob may kill me but I need to change since I was on the same clothes I had on before I had the incident. I got up cautiously and used my crutches to cautiously approach to Xolo's rack of clothes before finding a hoodie. I crutched my way to his bed changing into the hoodie and snapping a quick pic to Xolo.

Had to steal one of your hoodies. 😅☺️

He didn't see it right away.

Xolo❤️:
😩 why you gotta steal my hoodies?

Xolo❤️:
Though I have to admit: you do look good in one of my hoodies. 😉

I laughed a bit before getting a text from Oshun.

Oshun:
Hola, Cuñada! How you feeling? 😇

Cuñada...? I immediately texted Xolo.

Babe sorry to bug you again. What's Cuñada?

Once again not seeing it right away. But I know he doesn't mind.

Xolo❤️:
Sister in law.

Xolo❤️:
Lemme guess: Oshun called you that? 😂

Sí.

Xolo❤️:
I'll call you in a hour for some Spanish lessons lol.

I then go back to Oshun.

Hanging in there. 

Oshun:
That's good... I hope? 😅

Oshun:
Hang on.

Oshun adds you to a group text.

Apparently Oshun adds me in a group text between herself, Xolo, and their Mom. I was hesitant to say something as I'm meeting their mom through text.

Oshun:
Here she is, Mama.

I didn't say anything for a moment.

Hi... 😅

Unknown:
Don't be shy! I don't bite.