"Chapter Thirteen"

Instead of Xolo getting up early, Xolo slept and had his arm around me. I woke up, being used to him getting up and looked at him. He was in a deep sleep... god I hope he didn't pin me in bed again. I moved and he didn't have much of a grip. I wiggled and grabbed my phone and turned it on. I texted Jacob.

Hey, no production today?

Jacob:
Nope! We did most of it here. Only we have to do is the one in Puerto Rico and Atlanta.

I see... I'm also assuming you're awake.

Jacob:
Yeah. Texting my gf. What's up?

I took a deep breath.

Your door unlocked? I need to talk to you...

Jacob:
Yea.

I got up and quietly grabbed my guitar case and went to Jacob's room. I slowly opened the door and he was laying in bed.

"What's up?"

He saw me brought my guitar as I opened the case and showed the picture. He studied it and looked at me confused.

"I didn't tell you this right away... I know you and Xolo were busy with production. I wanted to wait until you were available."

Jacob's phone rings. He answered it.

"Babe, can I call you back soon?" His eyes didn't me when he answered, "it's something urgent with Amara. I'll call you back after, love you." He explained as he waited for a moment and hung up.

"Does your girlfriend know about me?" I asked first, curious.

"Yeah. She's dying to meet you and understands that you had something to talk about with me personally."

I took a deep breath and point at Jon.

"This man... he was like a father to me." I begin. And I would tell Jacob everything. The same story that I told Xolo.

"Whoa..." he said speechless.

"I know it's a lot and I'm sorry—"

He hugs me tight.

"Don't be sorry."

"I feel bad to not tell you right away."

"I get it. You knew I was busy and didn't want to tell it to me when I would be distracted with the show." He explained.

I slowly nod.

"I still feel bad to—"

"Don't be. You had every right to not tell me right away..."

"But I told Xolo first..." I added.

Jacob shook his head, unfazed.

"I know. You two are dating after all."

When he mentioned the word "dating," I still get the butterflies in my stomach. He took notice.

"I can tell you still get giddy." He said with a smile.

"Yeah..." I get up bringing the guitar.