* 22. When In Vegas ♡︎

*****Disclaimer: Sexual Content Ahead*****

*****
Disclaimer: Sexual Content Ahead
*****

That same night, Zora was fresh out of the shower, in a white satin robe, and currently standing in the bathroom mirror applying body butter to her skin while Ritchie was taking a shower after her.

After Zora's little surprise with the flowers, the two had gone back down to the casino and spent a little while down there before realizing they're actually pretty terrible at gambling while intoxicated. After losing more money than either of them would care to admit, they came back up to the room to turn in for the night. 

"You really thought of everything, didn't you?" Zora said as she started her skincare routine. And it was all products from her new launch that wasn't set to drop for another couple of weeks.

"I can be a lil attentive when I wanna be," Ritchie replied from the shower.

Zora couldn't help but wish the glass wasn't both frosted and clouded from steam so she could see inside of it. She wanted to go in there with her, but Ritchie insisted Zora take a shower first because she takes much longer than her to finish getting ready.

"It's more than just a little bit," Zora whispered to herself as she used a toner-soaked cotton pad on her face. She had sobered up a bit after her shower, but no matter how drunk she might be, she doesn't ever skip any part of her hygiene or skincare routines.

Zora finished her entire skincare before moving on to her hair next. She combed through the bundles before securing the hair into a low braided ponytail and then tied a Dior silk scarf over her head.

The same moment Zora finished, Ritchie stepped out of the shower. She quickly dried her skin off with a soft cotton towel, applied a vanilla-scented Luxe Beauté body butter all over her, used Zora's same products on her face, and then tended to her hair. She let her thick curls down from the bun she put it in to keep it from getting wet and ran some oil through her hair before putting it back up into a bun.

Zora was done already, so she just sat on the left side of the double sinks and watched Ritchie.

"Why you just watching me?" Ritchie asked because Zora's eyes hadn't left her since she stepped out of the shower. They hadn't even said anything to each other, it was a comfortable sort of silence between them.

"What else am I supposed to do? Plus... you're really pretty to look at," she whispered that last part.

"Are you flirting with me, Ms. Laguerre?" Ritchie teased her. She picked up the satin robe hanging up in the bathroom, which matched the same one Zora was wearing.

"Don't put that on yet," Zora stopped her.

"Why not?"

"Let me give you a back massage first," Zora offered.

"Why?" Ritchie secured her towel back around her body.