Epilouge 2

Epilouge- Part 2

--

I bought a flower for Isabelle's birthday. Bumili rin ako ng necklace. I don't know what should I give so I just decided to buy a necklace. Magugustuhan niya kaya?

I was on my way to Isabelle's birthday party. I want to court her. She's finally 18. I'm willing to wait until she's ready to have a boyfriend. It was really obvious that we really like each other. We deserve each other, right? I mean, I'm gonna take care of her so I guess she deserves me because she deserves someone who will love and take care of her. She deserves to be protected. She deserves to be loved. She deserves everything in this world.

"Good evening, Tita," I said. Nagmano ako sa kaniya, ganon din ang mga kasama ko.

"Ang pogi talaga ni Sean.!" Tita Althea said. I smirked. Sigurado akong maiinggit nanaman ang mga kasama ko.

"How about me, Tita?" Zen asked while pouting.

"Pogi ka rin naman siyempre," she answered.

I saw Tito Jonathan drinking something on the couch with Xam. I went there because I wanted to talk to them. I had already talked with Tita Althea about my plan, which was to court Isabelle. It was okay with Tita as long as I'm not going to hurt her. I'm not going to hurt her, though. I swear, I'm going to protect her at all costs. I'm going to love and take care of her no matter what happens

"Good evening, Tito," I greeted. I looked at Xam and his one brow furrowed "goodeve," I simply said to him.

"Good evening, Hijo" Tito answered.

I took a deep breath and looked into tito's eyes. "I'm gonna court Isabelle po, if it's okay with you"

Xam laughed. Akala mo naman may nakakatawa sa sinabi ko. I just glared at him. I wanna punch his face because it was obvious na inaasar niya ako. I wanna roll me eyes but tito Jonathan was in front of me. I don't want to be disrespectful to Isabelle's parent.

"It's all okay for me, Hijo. Malay ko lang dito kay Xamuel," Tito Jonathan answered and he looked at Xamuel.

"Sabihin mo muna 'please'," natatawang sambit niya. I rolled my eyes.

He's really annoying. He was the most annoying in our group, but our group wasn't complete without him. He was the one who took the courage to talk to us. Kapag hindi niya kami kinausap noong first year high school kami, wala nang maglalakas-loob na mag-umpisang kumausap. Even Zen and Ethan, na pinakamadaldal, wouldn't have the confidence to talk to someone, unless they were talked to first.

"Sabihin mo na! Kung hindi ka mag 'pelase' ay hindi mo maliligawan ang kapatid ko," He said. He was trying not to laugh because I was starting to be pissed.

"I wanna court your sister, please," I said. Lulunukin ko ang pride ko basta para kay Isabelle.

Humagalpak siya ng tawa roon. He even clapped his hands because of so much happiness . What's funny?!

"Sure. Sure," he said.

His expression turned serious. "Pero kung sasaktan mo siya, magkalimutan na tayo. Wala akong pake sa pinagsamahan natin kung kapatid ko ang pinag-uusapan dito," he said. He was serious. He was really scary when he's serious. Pero mas nakakatakot pa rin si Yael. But I'm not afraid of them, though. I would even slap them.

"Don't act like you didn't know me, Bro. Alam mong hindi ko magagawa 'yan" I answered. He smiled.

"Alam ko. Alam kong hindi mo 'yon magagawa. Pero putangina pag 'yan nasaktan papatayin talaga kita. Bunso namin 'yan eh. Baby ko 'yan eh, baby namin," he said while pouting. Tito Jonathan laughed because of Xam's action. Pati ako ay natawa.