Part 2~Toga

"All Might's working for UA?!" Toga gasped as Izuku glared at the hologram projector.

"Apparently. Forget infiltrating UA, the second I get that fake alone I'm killing him. I'll make him a shower out of his blood and use his bones for the weapons I'll use to kill whoever dares defy our plans!" Izuku's eyes glinted evilly as a smirk came across his face.

"That would be unwise Midoriya," Kurogiri warned, cleaning a glass as usual.

"And why is that? Shouldn't being a villain in a hero school for longer than necessary be less wise than doing the job and getting out."

"Firstly, even with your abilities, you would struggle to kill All Might alone. Secondly, trying to kill him in the school could lead to the other heroes becoming aware of your plans and having to take on more than one. It would be better to stick with the original plan."

"Kurogiri is right, son. Stick with the plan we set out and you'll get your chance later." AFO's voice echoed through the monitor as Izuku sighed.

"Fine..." He rolled his eyes, groaning loudly. "I really don't want to have to go to UA. Especially since Bakugo got in. Urg, how a fake like that got into a hero course just shows how broken the system is."

Shigaraki looked over his shoulder but didn't turn his focus away from the game. "Which one is Bakugo again?"

"Oh, I know that one!" Toga giggled. "He's the one who bullied Izu-chan and told him to commit suicide."

"Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner," Izuku drawled out with a sarcastic hint. "Ka-Bakugo made my life hell. He bullied me relentlessly and half the scars I have I have because of him." Izuku leaned against the back of his hand. "He wasn't wrong though... I am nothing but a useless villain."

"Oi, don't say that about yourself!" Dabi hit the back of Izuku's head making him cry out in surprise.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"Listen, you are an important member of this family. The only people allowed to belittle you is us! That means you're not allowed to belittle yourself either! Now go get changed, you'll be late for school!"

Izuku blinked, a confused and shocked expression on his face.

"Now Izuku."

"Alright, mum." Izuku hopped off the stall as Toga snickered to herself and Dabi scowled.

"Look out Kurogiri, Dabi is going to steal your role," Toga teased as Dabi sighed heavily.

"Oh no he isn't!" Kurogiri slammed his glass on the table, glaring at Dabi who groaned.

"I'm going back to bed," he stated as Toga laughed.

"Won't change anything! Don't run away from who you are!"

Izuku couldn't believe this. "Why does father believe in any of you idiots?"

~~~

Izuku took in a deep breath as he stood in front of the classroom. After he opens that door, this all becomes real and he can't run away. Part of him still wanted to turn around and walk out of this building but he couldn't go back home without lasting at least one day. Sighing, Izuku just prayed to every deity there was that he wasn't in class with Bakugo.

Why did the deities hate him?

Bakugo was screaming at the navy boy who had told him off during the entrance exam. Why were they fighting over something as simple as putting one's feet onto the desk? It made little sense. Izuku had no intention of getting involved so he snuck along the wall, hoping he wasn't required to sit at the desk behind Bakugo.