Part 8~Shinso

Sitting down in his seat, Izuku had to restrain himself. Bakugo was sitting in front of him, strangely quiet with his arm in a sling. Bakugo hadn't said anything since the USJ, it was starting to get annoying.

Most of the class was quiet but Bakugo's silence was the worst.

"Wow, you guys look like you're going to a funeral," Seiji smirked as they walked into the room. The class stayed quiet. "Okay, tough crowd. Heads up, you have officially survived a villain attack."

"Mineta didn't." Kaminari lowered his head, leaning against the desk. "He's probably dead."

Scoffing, Izuku suppressed the urge to roll his eyes. "I doubt that."

Seiji lifted their eyebrow, leaning against the wall. "And why's that?"

"Because of you." Izuku smiled, looking at Seiji in 'admiration.' "We found three villains calling the shots. There was that guy with all the hands, the teen with the green hair and the girl with all the knives. Because you captured the girl, I doubt the villain would kill Mineta. Or at least, not straight away. The heroes will find him first."

Seiji blushed, unused to the praise. "Thanks. I'm glad I was useful."

"You were more than useful, you ran the show, mon ami." Aoyama grinned, winking as he spoke.

"Yeah, you got Tsu out and saved Thirteen." Ojiro smiled as his tail waved side to side.

Seiji stepped back, coughing as they tried to recover. "It wasn't just me. Bakugo, Tokyami and Todoroki did a lot to stop the green guy."

"Deku." Todoroki frowned as he spoke, causing confusion in the class. "That's the name Bakugo used. Deku."

Everyone turned to Bakugo who scoffed and turned away.

Izuku gaped, leaning over Bakugo. "Did you know that villain?" Izuku knew the answer but he wanted to annoy Bakugo.

"Fuck off! It's none of your business!"

"So you did. That's so cool. If you knew him, your information could really help the police."

"It won't. The kid I knew was not that monster. Even if they shared the same body." Bakugo scowled though there was a hint of sadness and regret in his words. Deserves him right.

"It doesn't matter now," Seiji clapped their hands together, sitting down in their seat. "The police are on it and they won't bother us again. On to a more relevant question, who do you think does the subbing for Mr Aizawa."

A long silence followed the question before the class erupted in noise, each student talking over each other like normal. Seiji smirked, proud of themself. Slowly the door opened as a mummified Aizawa walked inside.

"Well, I was not expecting that."

Aizawa stood at the front, telling the class about the next task. Two weeks of training. Two weeks to get ready. Two weeks until the sports festival.

~~~

Sighing, Izuku slumped down the side of the wall, taking in a deep breath as he tried to relax.

Crunch.

Spinning around, flames circled around the intruder, stopping his approach. "You shouldn't sneak up on people."

The other boy looked around, startled as the flames began to die out and Izuku fell back to the floor. Izuku raised his head, staring in confusion as the strange boy did nothing.

"You look like Aizawa but with purple hair." Izuku yawned as the boy sat a little away from him. "Is there something you want?"

"Why did you attack me?"