Part 13~Father

Izuku groaned as he walked into the bar, a heavy coat thrown around his shoulders and an arm around his waist. Shinso struggled, trying to pull Izuku into what the green called his house. “I know you said you lived in a bar, but I didn’t think it would be that literal.”

Chuckling, Izuku nodded. “Painfully literal. Give me a sec,” Izuku paused, taking in a deep breath, “Dabi! Get your ass out here!”

A long pause followed before a voice screamed back. “No! I’m busy!”

“Now, Dabi! Don’t make me come and get you! You too Shiggy!” Izuku waited, hearing a groan and knowing he won. He gently tugged on Shinso’s jacket, pointing to the seats in the corner.

The second Izuku fell onto the sofa, he curled up, still shivering horribly.

“Izu-chan!”

Izuku jolted, staring wide-eyed. “Toga!” Toga tackled Izuku, hugging him tightly. “I didn’t actually think they got you back! I’m so happy to see you!”

Toga grinned, hugging Izuku tightly. “I’m so happy to see you too!” Toga fell back, pulling at Izuku’s arm, making the boy flinch. “Hey, it’s okay, I’m not going to tell you off for the last few days.” Toga sighed, soothing Izuku’s nerves as she pulled back the jacket and removed the bandages.

Shinso gulped, staring at the cuts in shock. “What happened?”

Izuku fidgeted as Toga let him go. The second Izuku had his arms back, he folded his arms close against his chest.

Shinso frowned, placing a hand on Izuku’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, you don’t have to tell me.”

Izuku nodded, a smile on his face as he leaned back. Dabi grumbled, finally appearing through the door. “What do you want, shithead?”

Izuku smiled, lifting his hands. “I’m cold.”

Dabi tutted, grumbled as he sat on the opposite side of Izuku, creating a small fire in his head and letting Izuku lean into it.

Shinso shifted, feeling awkward with the two villains he had never met.

“Who the fuck are you?” Tomoura glared at Shinso, Kurogiri standing behind him.

“I’m Shinso… Shinso Hitoshi, from UA general studies course.” Shinso shifted his gaze between the person he recognised as the boss and his only friend in the room.

“You’re a hero. I should kill you.” Tomoura stepped forward, stopping as a pillow hit his head.

“Play nice, Shiggy. He’s not a hero.” Izuku shuffled, closing his eyes, his head resting on Dabi’s shoulder. “Don’t kill each other. I’m going to sleep.” Izuku curled up, falling asleep the second the last words left his mouth.

What happened next will always escape Izuku’s knowledge but by the time he woke up, Shiggy was stuck to the ceiling, Toga was trying to rid the taste of chilli from her mouth and Twice was crying in the corner.

“What did you do?” Izuku nudged Shinso, his eyes flickering over his family.

“I taught them I wasn’t a hero,” Shinso smirked, his control of the villain’s finally being defeated as Dabi slapped Tomoura.

Laughing, Izuku wrapped an arm around Shinso’s shoulders. “I knew there was a reason I liked you.” Poking Shinso’s cheek, Izuku hopped to the bar, chatting with Kurogiri as Shinso stared at him fondly.

“Oi! Get me down from here!” Tomoura waved his arms about wildly, getting no leverage to get himself down.

“Never!” Laughing, Toga left Tomoura stuck to the ceiling.

~~~

Naoki yawned, leaning back in his chair. Mineta slurped at his drink, struggling as the straw rolled away from him.

“I can’t believe this is my life now.” Seiji groaned, throwing their head back. “I will be rescued. You guys can’t keep me here forever.”

“Is that so?” Izuku grinned, stepping into the room as Seiji’s eyes widened.

“Suzuki?”

Izuku shushed them, placing a finger on his lip as he walked closer to Naoki. “Oi, wake up! Dabi can’t find his shirt!”

Naoki jumped, looking around in confusion. “I didn’t take it!” Snickering, Izuku watched Naoki frown. “You’re a very annoying person.”

“I know, it’s where I get my power from.” Izuku stepped around Naoki, walking up to Seiji. “Now, where was I? Yes, I am the one you call Suzuki but my real name is Izuku Midoriya.”

Seiji blinked, staring in confusion. “Why are you telling me this? If I get out I can expose you. The heroes are coming for me!”

“Why would they when you haven’t gone missing?” Izuku grinned as he dropped his bag and pulled out a syringe. “Ready to start harvesting?”

“Harvesting? What are you going to do to me?!” Seiji kicked out their legs making Izuku shake his head, grabbing the duck tape and pinning them to the chair.

“Don’t worry, we won’t kill you. Not yet at least. Did you know that a healthy adult could produce up to 2 litres a day?” Izuku paused, piercing Seiji’s skin with the needle. “We only need a cup a day so you’ll be fine.” Izuku nodded, hanging up the wires of the machine, the blood dribbling into a collection tub. “But try not to move, we would hate for it to collect more and you to die.” Izuku patted Seiji’s head, only nodding to Mineta.

“I can’t believe I ever considered you a friend.” Seiji glared, refusing to look at their own blood collecting at their side.

“The feeling is mutual. Toga was right, you are not one for our cause but don’t worry. When it’s over, you’ll be welcome to return to your precious heroes. Though, I doubt they will want you back after what you’re going to do.” Izuku grinned, picking up the blood they had collected. “Will this be enough?”

Toga nodded, gripping the blood tightly. “Are you sure this won’t kill them?” Toga fidgeted, avoiding Seiji’s hateful glare.

“Yeah, they’ll be fine.” Izuku turned a lever on the device, slowing down the blood flow into a few drops a minute. “Now go before the heroes get even more scared.”

Turning away, Toga left the base, taking Seiji’s back as she did.

“I really hope she doesn't do something she will regret.” Izuku clicked his fingers back into place as he turned to the laptop. “Are you sure about this plan, father?”

“I’m sure of it, you trust me, don’t you Izuku?”

“Of course, father.” Izuku stepped away, about to return to his room when AFO spoke up once more.

“And Izuku, don’t let that new boy distract you. He’s just another drone. Unless he can prove himself to be useful, he’ll end up on the scrap heap like the rest of them.”

Izuku gritted his teeth, tightening his fist. “Understood, father.”