Part 27~Deku

Ami stared in horror as AFO moved around the abandoned building. Shining, silver liquid collected, swirling around as the figures formed. AFO glared down at those Ami called family, making xe grit xyr teeth.

"I am very disappointed in you, I told you not to go to the cells but it seems you disobeyed me. Never mind, I will just have to kill them here."

Naoki gaped in fear, jumping to his feet as AFO stretched out his arm, grabbing Shinso who whimpered; a small pitiful sound. The second he did, he screamed in pain, stepping back. He clutched his arm, finding a thousand tiny cuts in the skin. "What...?" Looking around in confusion, AFO attempted to find the source of his pain but no one had moved.

Izuku pushed himself up, his head lowered. "Don't touch him!" Izuku stumbled as Naoki grabbed his arm, throwing it around his shoulders to help him stand.

"Zuku! You're okay! You are okay, right?" Naoki tilted his head as Izuku nodded.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you in the bar but I'm okay now. I only endured a few minutes of it." Izuku glanced at Shinso, the clear worry setting off alarm bells for Naoki. Izuku was never tense or afraid as he is now. His clear fear set everyone on edge. "You will not touch him."

"You're forgetting your place, you do not control me."

AFO growled, reaching out to grab Izuku when the cuts appeared again, making him step back. Izuku's eyes flashed a blood-red as he glared at AFO. "You shouldn't have given me your Quirks." Izuku stepped away from Naoki, surrounding himself with the fire that burst at AFO.

Jumping away, AFO cursed. He should have ripped those Quirks away from him. "You are nothing compared to me." breaking the ground, AFO threw Izuku and Naoki aside. Dabi cursed, standing in front of Naoki as he added to the flames. "You're all becoming quite bothersome. It's time I dispose of you." AFO reached out his arm, it doubled in size, spikes and shards piercing his flesh. He swung forward as he tried to hit Dabi.

Naoki threw Dabi behind him, taking the brunt of the attack head-on. His eyes flashed as he gripped the arm, holding it in place. Dabi stared in awe as no matter what AFO did, it only seemed to make Naoki stronger.

"Dabi, get Toshi," Naoki ordered, snapping Dabi out of his thoughts. He jumped up, ducking under AFO's arm as he charged to Shinso's side, picking him up. He looked back around just in time to watch AFO stab Naoki. Naoki gasped, his eyes faltering as he looked at Dabi. "D-Dabi..." Falling to the floor, Naoki found himself unable to move.

AFO scoffed, glaring down at Naoki. "Pathetic but... Maybe I will take that Quirk of yours." AFO grinned as he lifted Naoki off the floor by his head.

"Naoki!" Dabi gripped Shinso's, terrified. He didn't know what to do.

Boom!

Swarming, the blue creatures took over the land, causing AFO to drop Naoki. Flying through the air, Bakugo, Iida and Sero soared above it all. "Dabi!" Sero held out his hand. "Chuck him!"

Dabi glanced at Shinso, grinning at the group. He swung around, throwing Naoki as far as he could. He didn't notice the smirk on Sero's face.

Groaning, Izuku pushed himself up, seeing Shinso in the air. "No... Toshi!" Jumping up, Izuku stumbled up. He reached out, the golden strings wrapping around Shinso. Sero tutted, the tape forming out of his arm.

"Sero? What are you-" Bakugo could finish when Sero threw the spear, piercing through Shinso's shoulder.

The group was in shock as AFO grinned. The other spy was proving useful. AFO couldn't admire it for long as All Might entered the scene, delivering a solid punch to AFO's cheek.

Dabi rushed over, lifting Naoki up. He growled, taking off his shirt as he wrapped it around the wounds, cursing as he glanced at Izuku. He leaned over Shinso, healing the wound as he brushed Shinso's hair back. "Toshi..." Izuku smiled softly as he held Shinso tightly. Shinso's eyes flickered, focusing on Izuku as he struggled for words. "It's okay. Everything is going to be okay."

Laughing, Sero stepped closer, an insane glint in his eyes. "Awe, how cute. I guess I missed though. I won't make that mistake again." Sero held out his hand, the spear forming in his hand.

Izuku growled, hugging Shinso tighter. His eyes flashed, a million cuts appearing across Sero's clothes, making him falter.

"You're getting quite good at that but it's not enough!" Sero jumped forward, swinging his arm down as Izuku spun to the side, Shinso still in his arms.

"Don't fucking touch him!" Izuku glared, more cuts appearing on Sero's skin.

Sero simply laughed.

That was not good. His mind was completely gone. Gently placing Shinso safely on the rubble, Izuku stood in front of him protectively. Burning up in the fire, Izuku rushed forward. Sero jumped back, swinging at Izuku who ducked back. He grabbed a broken pipe from the floor, swinging at Sero who met the pipe with his spear.

"Come on little fire, let's see how good you are when the only thing you truly care about is at stake!" The spear pierced out his stomach, forcing Izuku to duck out the way. Izuku growled, pressing against his bloody cheek.

"You little shit." Charging forward, Izuku swung his pipe forward, smiling a little. Turns out Maruno's little tip was useful after all. Duelling, Izuku and Sero tried to hit each other, unable to deliver a decent hit to each other.

Sero seemed to be enjoying himself, swirling out the way like he was dancing. His back erupted with tape, trapping Izuku.

"Izuku!" Blasting forward, Bakugo delivered a strong blast to Sero's head, throwing him to the side. Izuku blinked, pushing himself up.

"Thanks?"

Bakugo scoffed, taking an offensive stance. "I never did get a chance to tell you." Bakugo smiled sadly as Sero growled, charging at Bakugo. "Your disguise is shit, Deku." Sero pounced up, slicing forward with a sword. "I'm sorry, Deku."

Izuku's eyes widened as Sero cut Bakugo's head clean off. Screaming, Izuku did not give Sero time to react bursting into fire. Sero tried to defend himself but Izuku pushed away from the blade, golden strings leeching onto Sero's skin and stopping him from using his Quirk. Burning Sero alive, Izuku didn't move until Sero long stopped breathing.

"Zu-Zuku?"

Izuku sluggishly stood up, walking to Shinso's side. "I'm here Toshi." Izuku picked Shinso off, frowning at how cold he was.

"Zu-Zuku... H-Hurts..." Shinso buried himself in Izuku's shoulder as Izuku smiled. Izuku lifted his hand, the soft glow encasing Shinso's head. It wouldn't work immediately and much of the damage AFO left behind would be unrepairable but... it will help with the headache.

Ami blinked, stepping closer. The ghostly animals stopped anyone else from coming closer. Dabi and Naoki stood by her, looking just as dead as Shinso and Izuku. Kurogiri was barely awake with Shigaraki unconscious on the floor.

"We should get out of here before the heroes come," Ami announced, pushing xyr hood over xyr head.

Izuku gently put Shinso down, nodding as he began healing Kurogiri.

Bang!

All Might stood over AFO, panting heavily. His eyes focused on Shinso as he punched forward, forcing the villains to dodge away from the sleeping teen. Kurogiri whipped out, swallowing Ami, Shigaraki, Dabi and Naoki, taking them somewhere safe.

Izuku growled, his eyes narrowing on AFO. He was still breathing. As long as he was alive, they weren't safe. Rushing forward, Izuku dodged All Might's attack, jumping past him. Standing over AFO, Izuku leaned close to him. "This is for Toshi. Next time, don't try to hurt my family." Snapping AFO's neck, Izuku jumped back away.

His eyes twitched when he noticed the heroes surrounding Shinso.

"I'll be back for you." Falling through the portal, Izuku didn't take his eyes off Shinso until Kurogiri closed the link between them.