Part 26~Ami

Walking down the road, Yaoyorozu paused, staring at the warehouse. This was where they were meant to be. She glanced at the building, wondering if they should have left the heroes after all.

Squeaking, Wolf dug his fingers into Bakugo's hair, almost falling off his shoulders. "Stay still," xe ordered, cursing as xe brought the night vision goggles up to xyr eyes. "I can't see them. We need to get closer!"

"We can't! That place is crawling with those monsters," Bakugo snapped, holding onto Wolf's ankles to keep xem steady. "Remind me again why we're babysitting some kid?!" Bakugo growled, making Kirishima laugh. Even though there were only a few of them (consisting of Bakugo, Kirishima, Iida, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki), they ended up attracting the attention of the small hero in training who refused to let them go anywhere without xyr.

"I'm not a kid, Bakago!" Wolf hit the top of his head, receiving a growl. "And I'm not here to help you! I only care about Toshi and Zuku."

"You're Ami, aren't you?" Todoroki kept one eye on the warehouse as he glanced at the strange kid who had demanded to come with them. "You're a villain too."

"What gave me away? My pronouns?" Wolf grinned before shaking xyr head. "I'm not a villain. Not like Zuku. I guess you could say, I'm more like Toshi." Wolf tilted her head, giggling. "We're not villains and we're not part of the LOV but, we do know them and we hang out together. It's our family but the big boss is ruining it. The whole thing is factoring and soon it won't matter. This is why this night is important. For the citizens of this city, they won't realise but a big battle is about to go down and depending on who wins, the future of the LOV and most of the underground organisations will change dramatically. If Zuku should call for my aid, I will answer his call. And I do not care who should get in my way."

~~~

Gasping, Shinso twitched on the floor, unable to form any words or sounds or screams. His eyes had dulled, almost not existent. AFO lowered his hand, turning to look at Izuku. He had curled up against the back wall, covering his ears as tears fell from his eyes. Any happiness that had once been in those eyes was long gone.

"Now now, Izuku. Don't shed those tears." AFO gently wiped Izuku's tears away, watching the boy flinch. "I wish you hadn't forced my hand, he had a lot of hope. Maybe once I take One for all from him, I'll turn him into a nomu, give some use to the useless body."

"Don't... Please, just let him rest..." Izuku lowered his head, barely having the energy to fight AFO.

"Dear Izuku, you seem so tired. I haven't even hurt you." AFO one paused, snatching Izuku's hair. "Yet."

Izuku screamed as he felt the Quirk he had become so accustomed to being ripped away, one by one until he was left with nothing. Gasping, Izuku reached for the power that he resided inside him for so long but he couldn't find it. As quickly as AFO took them away, he returned them full force. Each one crashed into his nerves, playing havoc with his body in excruciating pain.

"Father!" Bursting through the door, Shigaraki gasped. He almost ran away when AFO glared at him.

"What do you need?!"

Shigaraki couldn't speak, his eyes focused on Izuku. A small fire burnt at Izuku's skin, his eyes shifting from a glowing red to the dull green. His fingers twitched and his mouth hung open, gasping for short breaths.

AFO followed Shigaraki's eyes, frowning as he stepped to the side, blocking Shigaraki's view of the small boy. "I asked you a question."

Swallowing the lump in the back of his throat, Shigaraki tightened his fist. "The heroes... They're here."

AFO growled, storming away as Izuku slumped to the ground. Shigaraki stepped closer to Izuku, wanting to help him when he felt Shigaraki's hand on his shoulder. "Let's go, Tomoura. There is a chance the heroes are here, you will need to stand guard while I deal with the pests at the warehouse. You are not to go into the cells, do you understand?"

Shigaraki nodded stiffly, watching AFO leave through Kurogiri's smoke. The second he was gone, Shigaraki spun around, charging into the cells and rushing to Izuku's side. "Izuku! Izuku! Come on, wake up!" Shigaraki was not panicking. Not at all.

"Shigaraki! The big boss told us not to go in here!" Naoki bit his nails as he peeked through the door, Dabi behind him. They both gasped upon seeing the sight, tears welling in Naoki's eyes. "Zuku? Zuku!" Rushing over, Naoki helped Shigaraki lift Izuku up, placing him on his lap worriedly. "What's wrong with him?!"

Shigaraki lowered his head, his hands shaking. "That bastard! He could have done anything to hurt Zuku but he had to do this. He had to do this..." Shigaraki leaned over Izuku, wet tears dripping from his cheeks. "Izuku? Brother? Please. Respond to me."

Izuku did not respond.

"Tomoura? Dabi? What's wrong with him?" Naoki looked around the room, finding Dabi in a similar position with Shinso, holding him and attempting to get any response.

"They're had quirks forced on and removed from them," Dabi finally answered in a low growl, moving his hand to the metal chain as he began heating it up, melting the metal. 

"I don't understand? Izuku has many Quirks, why would new ones now affect him?"

"Because this wasn't willing. When that jerk uses his Quirk there is a constant chance that those he uses it on could lose their mind but is it even higher when they don't want him to use his Quirk."

"Wait?! Does that mean they've lost their minds?! B-But, why would he do that?! Zuku and Toshi did nothing wrong!"

"Because he's sick!" Dabi growled as his fire burst, finally blasting through the chains. "We're getting them out of here! That bastard can't hurt them while we're here!"

Naoki nodded as Shigaraki reached out, disintegrating the chains that held Izuku. Naoki picked him up, wrapping an arm under Izuku's legs when he froze.

Bang!

The group froze as Shigaraki held up a hand. "Stay here." He stepped out, cautiously walking to the bar. All Might stood in the bar, looking around harshly. Edge shot had pinned Kurogiri down, along with the other villains. Cursing, Shigaraki turned back, about to run to the others when All Might grabbed his shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going?" Throwing Shigaraki back, All Might checked that he was secure before storming the rest of the building, easily finding the remaining villains.

Dabi cursed, standing protectively in front of the trio behind him as All Might stepped in. Bursting out in flame, Dabi forced All Might to step back. He was not fast enough to react as All Might threw him to the other side of the cells. Naoki gasped, still holding Izuku and Shinso. "Dabi!" He stepped back in fear, shakingly holding up his hands.

In all the time Naoki had been a member of this organisation, he had never fought a hero, especially one as strong and pissed off as All Might. All Might grabbed Naoki, pulling him closer.

Naoki's eyes shined for a second as he pulled himself just far enough back to get the leverage to headbutt All Might away. Getting an idea, Naoki stepped back, lifting Izuku and Shinso higher as he screamed, charging at the wall. All Might watched in confusion and horror as Naoki hit his head against the stone wall. Naoki's shined brighter again as he lifted Shinso and Izuku higher, moving so they were carried in one of his arms. He rushed to the far back, lifting Dabi up.

He turned back to All Might, growling. "I am leaving, you cannot stop me."

All Might spread his stance, getting ready to fight off Naoki. He did not need to as Naoki coughed, silver liquid erupting from his mouth, encasing him completely. The liquid left the villains' mouths, removing them from the bar.

"I am very disappointed in you, I told you not to go to the cells but it seems you disobeyed me." AFO glared down at Dabi, Naoki and Shigaraki, a scowl on his featureless face. "Nevermind, I will just have to kill them here."