Part 22~Kuru

Sighing, Shinso rolled over. He couldn't believe he actually slept! Yesterday's training had wiped out all his energy. The sun hasn't risen yet and without a watch or clock, Shinso had no idea how long he had slept for. He did know that he was strangely rested and warm.

Smiling, he attempted to move, suddenly becoming aware of the weight on him. Lifting his head, Shinso froze. Izuku was curled up, asleep on his chest like he had been back after internships. Blushing, Shinso threw back his head, unable to take looking at Izuku like that. He was too cute.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Shinso glanced at the door, furrowing his brow in confusion. Sero walked back into the sleeping quarters, sitting back on his bed. He rubbed his neck, sighing deeply.

Blinking, Shinso tilted his head. For a second, he thought Sero's elbow was normal? Maybe he was more tired than he thought. Izuku hummed, rolling over and burying himself further in Shinso's chest, accidentally rolling onto Shinso's lap.

Shinso gaped in surprise, blushing heavily as he covered his face, hearing a small chuckle from Sero. "You know, if I was you, I would be very annoyed with my crush toying with me like that."

Shinso paused, tilting his head at Sero. "What do you mean?"

Sero shook his head, rolling over on his bed. "It's nothing."

Pondering over the words, Shinso ended up staring at the ceiling until Aizawa came and woke them up. Izuku groaned as he dragged himself out of bed, walking into the forest. Why did he have to be up this early? The whole class walked through the dawn-lit forest, heading towards the clearing as Aizawa lectured them.

"Too early," Izuku protested, making the class chuckle.

Izuku was not a morning person. Shinso smiled, his arm wrapped around Izuku's waist to keep him upright and walking. Izuku hummed, closing his eyes as he leaned against Shinso.

"Since you're being so cooperative, how about you come up here and start the training." Aizawa glared, throwing the ball at Izuku who sluggishly caught it. He huffed, reluctantly detaching himself from Shinso and walking towards the clearing. Yawning, he moved into the throwing stance, launching the ball through the air with aid of his fire.

Aizawa held up the screen, showing his result. 4,359 metres. Only two metres more than the first time he did this.

Izuku huffed, annoyed as the training began.

~~~

Standing atop a high mountain, Izuku blasted the sky. The high firepower lit up the sky in dazzling oranges and yellows. Izuku was freezing. His arms shook as he threatened to collapse. A little away, Izuku could hear Shinso screaming as loud as he could. Izuku was unsure what screaming had to do with a mind control Quirk but it didn't matter because he was doing it. He was with Koda too. The shy boy seemed to have a massive confidence boost since being around 1B and was shouting just as loud as Shinso.

Kaminari was on an adjacent mountain, producing a constant stream of electricity while a little down Izuku's mountain, Sero produced a long stream of tape. Uraraka spun down the hill while Aoyama blasted the sky. Todoroki and Bakugo were on the ground floor, using their quirks to the fullest.

Unable to keep doing the harsh exercise, Izuku finally gave up, falling to the ground. He shook heavily as footsteps drew closer.

Shinso smiled, holding out a hand for Izuku to take. "Are you okay?"

"I'm deader than you."

Laughing, Shinso grinned. "I guess I should get a shovel, the only way you are deader than me is if you're a corpse and I would prefer to not be labelled a murderer. Unlike you, I'm not actually a villain."