Part 7~All Might

Tsu screamed as she tried to control the bus, unable to stop as she almost ran over All Might.

All Might blinked in surprise, jumping back in front of the bus and bringing it to a crashing halt. “Young Asui, are you alright?!”

Tsu groaned, upside down in her chair. “Ask me that in a few days.”

“What are you doing? Where is Mr Aizawa?”

Tsu shook her head, sitting up on her seat. “Villains attacked the USJ. Seiji managed to get me out in hopes I would be able to raise the alarm.”

Nodding, All Might stepped off the bus. “Then I must help. Get back to UA and tell principal Nezu what is happening.” All Might got ready to leap away before he changed his mind and took the keys from the bus. “Maybe you should run it instead.”

Croaking, Tsu nodded as she started to leap down the road. Cursing, All Might turned his attention to the building in the distance.

“Don’t worry kids, I’m coming.”

~~~

Chasing through the door, All Might glared at the villains. He could hear the excited screams of a masked boy, standing in front of Bakugo but his attention was more on the injured teacher currently holding down the hand covered villain.

Disappearing from sight, All Might grabbed Aizawa, pulling him away and placing him carefully on the ground.

“I’m fine. I should get back to fighting.” Aizawa weakly pushed All Might off him, stumbling to his feet but unable to take a single step.

“Don’t worry about that, I’ll protect the students.” All Might turned to the student hiding in the darkness, nodding to him. “Get him out.”

Dark Shadow gently crept forward, picking Aizawa up as Tokoyami snuck back into the shadows.

Taking a deep breath, All Might turned to the leader. He was spouting some nonsense about his ideology, waving his hands excitedly as All Might turned to him. Leaping through the air, All Might punched forward, only to be blocked by a giant bird thing.

Izuku laughed, shaking his head. “Hey, moron! The bird has a shock absorption Quirk!” Yelping, Izuku was snapped out of the other fight as a familiar heat hit his cheek. “Oh, does Kacchan want some attention too? How cute.”

Rushing forward, Izuku swung at Bakugo’s head, the other boy dodging out of the way. Bakugo lifted his hand, his palm sparking but unable to find its mark. Izuku jumped out of the way, swiping his staff to the side and hitting Bakugo’s broken arm.

Bakugo gritted his teeth, trying to suppress the scream that doubled up in the back of his throat. Charging once more, Bakugo tried again but he still couldn’t find his mark, Izuku ducked and swerved out of the way, hitting Bakugo’s arm with each dodge.

Laughing, Izuku leapt into the air, landing on a nearby pile of rubble. “Now that’s dirty fighting. I’m almost proud of you.” Below Izuku, the sea of ice could clearly be seen. Todoroki hesitantly stepped out, his side covered in ice. “Well, hello there. You would make a good member on our side.”

“I am not a villain. Don’t act like you know me.” Touching the ground, Todoroki spread his ice, missing Izuku as he skidded along the ice and hopped onto a nearby wall.

“But I do know you. You and I are the same. You can ask Kacchan if you don’t believe me but I too have a ‘heroic’ father. A real piece of shit he was. Never there. Always caring about other things. Only interested in me if I could be a hero and the second it was declared that I couldn’t, whelp, bye-bye.” Izuku flipped out the way of another ice attack, sighing as he landed with only a small wave of his arms. “Imagine it, Shoto. A world without fake heroes. Your father rotting in jail or somewhere worse. You would be free. Your mother too.”

Izuku held out his hand, an excited glimmer in his eyes as Bakugo screamed for Todoroki to ignore him.

“Do you mind, I’m in the middle of a pitch here!” Glaring at Bakugo, Izuku hit the broken arm once more.

Todoroki reached out, grabbing Izuku’s offered hand. “Never.” Ice stretched out, covering Izuku’s skin as the boy sighed.

“So be it.”

Todoroki gasped as the ice melted away and strings appeared from nowhere.

“But you will join, whether you like it or not.”

Just as the strings began to embed themselves into Todoroki, a very large bird, hit Izuku into the back wall.

All Might panted, his energy quickly depleting while the Nomu barely looked phased. Todoroki’s eyes widened as he covered the villains in ice, making the Nomu screech.

“Bad choice mate.” Izuku held up his hand, still dazed as the Nomu ripped himself out of the ice, parts falling off as he did. “We didn’t say that shock absorption was his only Quirk.”

In a split second, the Nomu's limbs were grown out once more. All Might cursed as he restarted the match, taking Bakugo’s and Todoroki's attention away from Izuku.

“Hey, can I ask something?” Izuku tilted his head, innocently as Bakugo scowled at him.

“No.”

“Rude but, how did you get out of the conflagration area? You shouldn’t have been able to do that.” Neither teen responded, making Izuku chuckle. “It’s just, that area’s the fire zone, right? Kacchan’s explosions would have done nothing and Shoto’s ice wouldn’t have worked due to the fire. So how?” Still nothing. “It was so hot in there, we could feel the heat from outside. So very hot.”

Todoroki’s eyes widened as he turned around but it was already too late. The ice around the building was melted, including the very ice holding Izuku in place.

“It’s been fun, we should do it again sometime.” Izuku’s voice echoed into the background as he hopped away, narrowly avoiding the Nomu being punched through the ceiling. “Well, that failed. Back to the drawing board?” Izuku nudged Tomoura’s side, the leader growling in anger.

“I am not leaving without showing that guy we are not to be messed with!”

“I think we already did that through the attack.”

“It’s not enough.”

Groaning, Izuku spun around. “Fine.” Whistling, Izuku waited a few seconds before a villain with wings dropped beside them, a student in her claws. “One student. They’re easier to kill than those heroes.” Izuku picked the tiny student up, scowling from the noise he was making.

“Get away from him!” All Might stumbled as he rushed forward, watching Tomoura lift his hand.

“He’s perfect.” Gripping Mineta’s small head, Tomoura watched the flesh start to peel away, not getting a chance to finish when pain flared in his leg.

Cursing, Izuku glared up at the door, the heroes standing proud. “Toga! Time to go! Toga!” Kurogiri appeared behind Izuku as he bit his teeth. “I’m sorry Toga, I’ll come back for you, I promise!” Rolling Tomoura through the smoke, Izuku jumped into the portal, leaving no trace of them ever being there except for the trail of destruction.

Sighing in relief, the students gathered around the door, mostly unharmed except for a few scraps and bruises. The heroes checked everywhere but they couldn’t find the student they were looking for. Mineta was gone.

Seiji lifted their head higher as they walked into the meeting, doing everything to defend their innocence.

“How can we believe you, villain?”

No going back. “Because I captured one of the main three villains.”

~~~

Toga paced around her cell, screaming for her freedom, promising her wrath on those who trapped her in there.

It all felt bitter to Seiji’s tongue as they finally turned away and left Toga behind.

~~~

Izuku growled, taping over Mineta’s mouth as he kicked the crying student into the cell. “This isn’t over. Those heroes will learn the mistake they made.”

Naoki shared a worried look, nodding to Dabi as he picked up a knife, and cut into Izuku’s skin, exactly where Toga had hit the clone.

“We will get her back, no matter what.”