Prologue~Izuku

"Hey, is that him?"

"Yeah, that's the villain child."

"Stay back Komo, he'll hurt you."

"He'll become a villain, why do you think they even bother keeping him around, especially with who his dad is?"

"I know. He should have never been born."

Izuku has been listening to this for as long as he can remember. Even before he got his Quirk, parents would shoo him away like he was diseased. All he ever did was try to help. They would whisper behind his back. Always talking about him, always. It was so loud. Loud. Loud. Loud!

After Izuku got his Quirk, it got worse. So much worse. He didn't mean to do it, he swears. They were hurting this over kid so he grabbed them to make them stop and... they did. Gold strings came out from Izuku's fingertips and into this kid's veins. Izuku could control them.

Izuku was their master.

He didn't do anything when He was pushed away by this kid's mother. She didn't even care that Izuku was helping someone out. He was a villain in her eyes.

Izuku doesn't want to be a villain.

As he grew up, it didn't get better. His only friend Katsuki Bakugo- someone who used to protect him and stand up for him- started to hurt him. Beating Izuku up at any chance he got. Izuku lost count of how many scars he got from Katsuki.

"If you really want to be a hero why don't you take a swan dive off the roof and hope you get a hero's Quirk in your next life."

Don't listen. Don't listen. Katsuki's wrong. He can be a hero. He can be even if he has a villain's Quirk. Right?

"You can't be a hero if you scare the public. Aim for something more realistic, policemen may not have flashy jobs but their work is important and it doesn't involve their Quirk."

All Might, the man Izuku looked up to, the man who used to be his idol, shattered his dream and shattered his soul with it. What's the point of him if he can't be a hero? What is the point of him if he can't be like his dad?

Stepping over the rails of the building All Might left him on, he looked up to the sky. Birds flew high above him, fluffy, white clouds breaking up the otherwise clear blue sky. Swan dive huh? It would be so easy too. Just a little nudge forward. Goodbye Kacchan. Thanks for the advice.

Splat!

~~~

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Everything felt numb like he was floating.

"So you're awake. You gave Kurogiri a right scare. You were lucky he was there to save you."

Izuku didn't recognise that voice but he couldn't be bothered to move to look at who it belonged to. Probably a doctor who saved his worthless life. "That's not lucky. I want to die."

"Now, now Midoriya, surely you don't mean that. You're quite impressive, you would fit into this family well." The doctor brought over a chair, sitting just outside Izuku's peripheral vision.

"How do you know my name?"

"From this book of yours. It is yours, right?" The doctor held up Izuku's notebook but Izuku didn't care. "This is quite impressive. It holds a lot of information. Did you ask the heroes for these facts?"

"No, they're pretty obvious if you look for them."

The doctor smirked as he put down the book. "You know, we want to help you. But tell me Midoriya, do you want to help us?"

"Help you? How can I help you?"

"But helping us kill All Might."

Kill All Might...? Izuku's eyes widened as he looked at the doctor. Only then did he realise the doctor seemed to be wearing a mask, a formal suit on his body. Why would this man think Izuku wanted to kill All Might?!

"You can't be a hero."

Izuku's eyes darkened as the words echoed in his head. "Kill... All Might... I'll help you kill All Might."

"Good. I am All For One and this is the league of villains."

Izuku felt the 'doctor' pressed his hand against his forehead as pain encased him.

'Kill All Might.' That was Izuku's new purpose.