Part 20~Murano

Walking around with Yaoyorozu, Toga had the little red robots floating above her head. Yaoyorozu ran about, a series of small Momo dolls popping out of her side.

“Let’s hope you have a good plan because I have nothing,” Toga claimed, making Yaoyorozu blink in confusion. “And your dolls have stopped.”

Yaoyorozu lowered her head, her eyes widening when she spotted Toga was right. Spinning around, Yaoyorozu saw Aizawa hanging upside down on his scarf. “Seiji, run!” Yaoyorozu pushed Toga back, pulling out several dolls she had collected, and throwing them at Aizawa who screamed in response.

The blinding light forced him back for a second as Toga and Yaoyorozu ran as fast as they could. Pulling at the piping, Toga pulled the pipe onto the road.

Yaoyorozu sighed as she hid behind a building. “Good thinking, Sei-” Screaming, Yaoyorozu stumbled away from Toga who stared at her hands in horror.

“Oh fuck.” Jumping up, Izuku stared at the screen in fear. Toga just lost her disguise.

Landing behind Toga, Aizawa grabbed her. “I knew it!”

Toga froze, staring up at Aizawa as she coughed awkwardly. “You’re not going to let me walk out of this, are you?”

“Where is Seiji?” Aizawa glared at Toga, gripping her shoulder tightly.

“I take that as a no.” Reaching down, Toga stabbed Aizawa’s leg, spinning and dashing down the road. Aizawa turned to chase after her when a sea of red stood in his way. The little robots made an impenetrable wall, letting Toga escape.

The class stood in silence, fear and horror clear on their faces. Shinso slowly stood as Izuku grabbed him. “Remember, you didn’t know. You’ve never met Toga. You don’t know who that is,” Izuku whispered quickly, staring at him until he got a nod.

Police swarmed UA, trying to find the mysteriously disappeared villain and missing hero. They weren’t allowed to leave for days.

~~~

Walking into the bar, Izuku greeted the group, his eyes shifting. “Is Toga here? Did she make it here safely?”

There was a pause before the screen monitor lit up. “Toga is no longer your concern. She has lost her purpose and as such, will no longer be an asset to this league.”

Izuku turned to Shiggarki, his eyes faltering. “Shiggy? You don’t think that? Where’s Toga?!” Rushing about the bar, all Izuku could find was empty rooms. Seiji lited their head when Izuku walked in, scowling.

“Don’t pretend that it bothers you, villain,” they spat as Izuku backed up, walking back to the bar with his head lowered.

“Remember Izuku, everyone has a purpose and upon failing that purpose, they will not be tolerated. Do you understand?” All for One paused as Izuku tightened his fist.

“Yes, father.”

“Good… Now, I’ve been meaning to talk to Shinso. Where is that boy?”

~~~

Walking through the shopping centre, Izuku scowled. The class rushed around in joy. They held the pamphlet in their hands, narrowing their eyes as they deciphered what they needed to get. The class separated, going to their separate stores despite the eyes watching them. Izuku huffed, walking away from the group.

Izuku continued to scowl as he entered the sports sport, walking to the baseball section. He eyed up the several bats, taking one off the rack and swinging it back and forth poorly.

"That's not how you swing a bat." Chuckling, the shop assistant walked closer to Izuku. She smiled kindly, repositioning Izuku's feet and shoulders. "Like this." Izuku raised his eyebrow as he swung. "Perfect!" The girl clapped her hands together, grinning. "Are you thinking about getting into baseball?"

"No. It's for a friend of mine." Izuku put the baseball bat back as the girl jolted, blushing.

"Sorry! I tend to jump to conclusions and whenever someone is performing a technique wrong I jump forward without thinking! Please don't tell my boss!" The girl bowed deeply as Izuku shook his head.

"It's fine. I don’t mind.”

“Oh, good. I’m Murano. Murano Yua!”

“Izuku Suzuki. Tell me, Murano-san, which bat would you recommend for someone who keeps breaking his bat?" Izuku glanced at Murano who hummed, tapping her chin before picking a bat off the rack.

"This one. It's carved from solid ash rather than layered wood meaning it's stronger. Alternatively, you can use a metal bat but they are a bit cheap and dent easily."

Izuku nodded, taking the wooden bat. "Thank you."

Murano beamed, bouncing from the praise. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

Pausing, Izuku narrowed his eyes. "Actually, yes."

~~~

Shinso hummed to himself, walking down the road, and heading into the alleyway. Gaping, he spun as Shiggarki grabbed him.

"You shouldn't be here."

"But, I wanted to see Izuku?" Shinso pushed Shigaraki off him, trying to go for the door when Shiggarki grabbed him again, pressing all five fingers on Shinso's shoulder and watching the skin flake off.

"Listen to me. Stay away from the bar or I will not be held responsible for what happens to you." Shiggarki dragged Shinso down the road, throwing him onto the street before turning away. "Don't make him choose. Don't make Izuku choose between the person who saved his life and the person he loves." Leaving Shinso confused on the street, Shiggarki disappeared into the alleyway.

~~~

Toga panted as she hid in the abandoned house, the police rushed past the alleyway, looking for her. She wanted to go back to the bar. She wanted to talk to Naoki and Izuku and see Seiji but she couldn’t go back. No, the boss wouldn’t want that and she wanted to live more than anything.

Sighing, she glanced out the window when she spotted the package, wrapped up in colourful paper. Slowly approaching it, she recognised the writing. ‘For your spectacular escape. Zuzu.’

Carefully opening the paper, Toga grinned at the street style skateboard inside, ‘blood’ written on the bottom. Running onto the street, Toga sped down the road, feeling free once more. “Wait… how did he know I skated?”

~~~

Izuku huffed as he walked into Seiji’s cell, holding the plate. “Time to eat.”

Seiji slowly lifted their head, looking miles better than last time, finally having all their blood in their body. “What happened to her?”

Pausing, Izuku shook his head. “I don’t know. I’m not allowed to find out.”

“You’re lying.”

“Obviously.” Izuku put down the meal, spinning as he walked to the exit. “She’s fine but personally, I would be more worried about you. Without Toga, your purpose has also come to a close.”

“Do you really believe that? About purposes.” Seiji narrowed their eyes, watching Izuku tense.

“I believe now is not the time to question it.”

“But you will in the future.”

Izuku stayed silent for a second. “Goodbye Seiji. Let’s hope father doesn’t kill you before I return.” Seiji couldn’t ask where Izuku was going before he left.